GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS marketing push, GAME situation improving... Daleks attack London"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 21:43
Regular
Today was yet another one of those days where Dringo became his normal loserish self. After missing the bus the Nintendo fanboy went on a journey around the 4 video gaming stores of Cambridge. And liked what he found.

For starters GAME shop A has decided to push "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords" with nice big TV screens showcaseing the game and the game is prominant on the new releases shelf.

GAME shop B has extended it's Gamecube range, extra shelf space has been aquired.

Gamestation boasts the best, there are 4 large shelving sections filled with GAmecube stock now.

All these and Gametron also feature nice new DS pods and there are ques at everyone I visted during my lunch period. I was also impressed at Nintendo's choice of game. Mario 64 DS, although great, takes time to get to grips with. Wario Ware is more pick up and play and this clever little title which is easy to play and showcases the DS's abilities brilliantly has got many a gamer addicted to it.

GAME shop B is the larger shop and has 2 new releases shelves. One is filled with the latest UEFA game whilst the other is endless boxes with the words "PRE-ORDER YOUR DS TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT" and entire gaming rack filled with these promo's.

Oh and Daleks attacked London.

All in all a good day.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Our local GAME has the Wario Ware Touched demo in it. It's awesome.

Did you kidnap a Dalek and take it home?
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:43
Regular
Today was yet another one of those days where Dringo became his normal loserish self. After missing the bus the Nintendo fanboy went on a journey around the 4 video gaming stores of Cambridge. And liked what he found.

For starters GAME shop A has decided to push "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords" with nice big TV screens showcaseing the game and the game is prominant on the new releases shelf.

GAME shop B has extended it's Gamecube range, extra shelf space has been aquired.

Gamestation boasts the best, there are 4 large shelving sections filled with GAmecube stock now.

All these and Gametron also feature nice new DS pods and there are ques at everyone I visted during my lunch period. I was also impressed at Nintendo's choice of game. Mario 64 DS, although great, takes time to get to grips with. Wario Ware is more pick up and play and this clever little title which is easy to play and showcases the DS's abilities brilliantly has got many a gamer addicted to it.

GAME shop B is the larger shop and has 2 new releases shelves. One is filled with the latest UEFA game whilst the other is endless boxes with the words "PRE-ORDER YOUR DS TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT" and entire gaming rack filled with these promo's.

Oh and Daleks attacked London.

All in all a good day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.