GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help My Hair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 22:52
Regular
I was growing it, I thought I'd try it long. I planned to go for something in the style of an italian footballer.

At the moment it's getting there, but it needs a cut to tidy it up.
To be honest it's a right state at the moment. Not a mullet, but still nasty at the back (I don't care what people say about mullets being 'fashionable' again, they're wrong), and long enough to get in the way, but not long enough to be good, at the front.

Also, I resent paying money for a 2 minute trim. Especially when I'm saving so hard and not buying anything else I want - it just seems like a waste.

So in your opinions:

Should I persevere to have long hair, or should I just get it cut ?
(Or if you will, what would ou do?)
Mon 12/07/04 at 23:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Actually last Wednesday I had it washed, dyed, cut and dried. It
> took 2 and a half hours!

God, i hate going to the barbers as it is, and im only in the chair 10 minutes.
Mon 12/07/04 at 23:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'm beginning to look like the Durex dog

LOL, i hope you meant Dulux.

Edit: Or andrex.
Mon 12/07/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Do you not resent paying for it though - handing over money for so
> little work?

Not really. Although I don't enjoy going to the hairdressers so much but I love having someone else wash it for me.

> 3 minutes at the hairdressers would cost me almost 2 hours of toil in
> the lame office. It's just wrong.

3 minutes? It takes me approx. 40 minutes to get it washed, cut and dried. Be glad you aren't paying for mine :)

Actually last Wednesday I had it washed, dyed, cut and dried. It took 2 and a half hours!
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:52
"Metal Head"
Mullets are GAY. Long hair is fine just not a mullet.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought about growing mine, but then thought I'd look like a idiot and got it cut.
Thu 08/07/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
tennis player seems to have longer hair.......
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I feel that matteh may have sub-consciously started a craze within us all. My hair is being kept a lot longer than usual at the moment too.
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:16
"I love yo... lamp."
I used to have longish hair in the past. Now though I need it shorter. But I got it cut yesterday to the shortest I've ever had it. 3/4 of an inch or so at the front.
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:13
Regular
yeah mine is quite long at the mo. Think i'll get it tidied a bit tomorrow. still its not stupidly long or scruffy
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:08
Regular
Growing my hair long too, I'm beginning to look like the Durex dog, it's great. When it's tidy, it looks fantastic though.

I really don't want short hair again. Short hair sucks so much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.