GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help My Hair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 22:52
Regular
I was growing it, I thought I'd try it long. I planned to go for something in the style of an italian footballer.

At the moment it's getting there, but it needs a cut to tidy it up.
To be honest it's a right state at the moment. Not a mullet, but still nasty at the back (I don't care what people say about mullets being 'fashionable' again, they're wrong), and long enough to get in the way, but not long enough to be good, at the front.

Also, I resent paying money for a 2 minute trim. Especially when I'm saving so hard and not buying anything else I want - it just seems like a waste.

So in your opinions:

Should I persevere to have long hair, or should I just get it cut ?
(Or if you will, what would ou do?)
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:52
Regular
I was growing it, I thought I'd try it long. I planned to go for something in the style of an italian footballer.

At the moment it's getting there, but it needs a cut to tidy it up.
To be honest it's a right state at the moment. Not a mullet, but still nasty at the back (I don't care what people say about mullets being 'fashionable' again, they're wrong), and long enough to get in the way, but not long enough to be good, at the front.

Also, I resent paying money for a 2 minute trim. Especially when I'm saving so hard and not buying anything else I want - it just seems like a waste.

So in your opinions:

Should I persevere to have long hair, or should I just get it cut ?
(Or if you will, what would ou do?)
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My hair is bizzarre.

I grow it quite long, and it goes all tangled and 'ruffled', and on a good day I look quite 'rugged'. If I wasn't so fat. And then it's cut, and it's cut quite short, and on a good day I look 'charming'.

Win-win baby.
Wed 07/07/04 at 23:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If you're planning to go out a lot, I'd get it cut. I normally get this uber-cool hairdresser dude to come to my house and do my hair whilst I watch the TV and have a little chat with him, saves me time, and surprisingly money too. Its £4 cheaper than walking up to the local Barber's.

But yeah, I'd have it cut somewhat, is there any way you could get a trim from somebody relatively good with their hands for free. And then promise a trim in return but either run or just do it Mr. Bean style?

No? Bah...
Thu 08/07/04 at 09:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I just cut my hair myself. Its cheaper and I get it how I want it. Obviously a professional hairdresser showed me how to do it and get the right style and gave me loads of tips. So I didn’t just take a pair of scissors to my head and hope for the very best.
Thu 08/07/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yeah mines starting to get a bit long and wild now, i want it thinned out and the back tidied up, i don't want it cut short, i'd had that til i was 14.
Thu 08/07/04 at 10:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
get an undercut.
no more bigness, no more mullet-like shenanigans, plus you can tie it up when it's hot, let it down when it's cold.
truly a haircut for all seasons :)
Thu 08/07/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
If you want your hair long then don't cut it all off yet but you still need to go to the hairdressers to keep it tidy. I'm growing my hair long again but I still get it 'ended' often.
Thu 08/07/04 at 18:55
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I'm growing my hair
> long again but I still get it 'ended' often.

Do you not resent paying for it though - handing over money for so little work?

3 minutes at the hairdressers would cost me almost 2 hours of toil in the lame office. It's just wrong.
Thu 08/07/04 at 18:58
Regular
Hmm, I think I'll leave it a little longer, and if I don't see someone (or a picture of someone) with long hair that I want, I'll have it chopped.
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
have a mushroomhead cut......... like dicaprio in his early years

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.