GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions on the following subject -->"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Transsexuals. What are your views? If you were attracted to/dating a woman whom you later discovered used to be a man, how would you react?

Would you freak out? She used to be a Man for Christ's sake.

Or would you be comfortable with it? She's undergone extensive surgery and operations etc. to completely transform herself into a Woman - but without the ability to have children.

Serious answers only, people. Immature, childish retards can b****r off to kiddie chat and talk about sandcastles.

Thank you for your time.
Wed 07/07/04 at 19:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mav wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> man, i'm more shallow than i thought!! ;)
>
> It's not a matter of being shallow.

i know :)
just refuse to answer things sensibly!
Wed 07/07/04 at 18:54
Regular
I like sandcastles...

And I probably couldn't date her, unless I really liked her.. I don't know.
Wed 07/07/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I couldn't go out with a sheman, it would disturb me.
Wed 07/07/04 at 15:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I don't think I could go ahead with it, it'd be like every time I thought about them there'd be this thought at the back of my mind constantly reminding me.

Then again, if they were perfect for me, I wouldn't know unless I really was in that situation. I expect I'd still back out.
Wed 07/07/04 at 14:32
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> man, i'm more shallow than i thought!! ;)

It's not a matter of being shallow.
Wed 07/07/04 at 14:00
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
No it wouldnt freak me out 1 bit. To me if someone has gone through a complete gender change then fair do's i would accept it and just take this person for who they are and not what they were.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
to know from the outset is a different thing altogether..

in those circumstances i'd be ok with it, but i don't think i'd get into a relationship with a transexual to start with.

it's a tough one, until i'm confronted with this situation then i can't say for sure, but at this point in time i'm afraid i'd probably go no further than friends.

man, i'm more shallow than i thought!! ;)
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Thanks for the input, keep them coming the rest of you.

Fair point, Very Metal. But how about if you knew the person for a long time (and knew they were transsexual since the beginning)? A personality can win a person's heart without the need for looks or status.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Selected"
Same for me, I'd freak. I'd have to tell her it's over. I just couldn't deal with it.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hmmm, good question!

i'm sad to say i think it'd probably freak me out to the point of not wanting to be involved with them in that way anymore.
but to be honest, i think that's really the kind of thing you should make known from the beginning, it's not like "i USED to smoke" or something unimportant...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.