GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions on the following subject -->"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Transsexuals. What are your views? If you were attracted to/dating a woman whom you later discovered used to be a man, how would you react?

Would you freak out? She used to be a Man for Christ's sake.

Or would you be comfortable with it? She's undergone extensive surgery and operations etc. to completely transform herself into a Woman - but without the ability to have children.

Serious answers only, people. Immature, childish retards can b****r off to kiddie chat and talk about sandcastles.

Thank you for your time.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:27
"Metal Head"
Look at the other post I sent out. I'm really starting to think this is happening to you dude.
Sun 11/07/04 at 12:29
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I would mind but only because it's such a HUGE lie to keep from me. I'd understand why "she" kept it but still it'd be a huge shock and I just don't think I'd want to be in that sort of relationship.
Sun 11/07/04 at 08:38
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Dating a shemale is not something I would want to do, and if shemale didn't tell me in the first place I would be with in my rights to give it a smack, after all it's shemale who's playing tricks on your mind. Don't accept it never will.
Sun 11/07/04 at 07:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Nope you are what you are, if you're born a guy then as far as i'm concerned you're a guy and i'm not into guys (Despite the rumours).
Sat 10/07/04 at 23:39
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It would be bloody weird.
Sat 10/07/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Laughingstock"
If I "genuinely" found a transsexual attractive then the flesh-past wouldn't bother me.
Sexual attraction is all very superficial anyway, and if someone has the curves in the right place then why does it matter, unless you want babies au naturale.
As it is I have hardly no interest in sex or romance, so I wouldn't be motivated enough in the first place.
Sat 10/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"??????"
This is one of the reasons why I prefer to just KNOW a girl for a while first...
Thu 08/07/04 at 17:13
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It would freak me out.

I could imagine feeling attracted to someone like that, but the idea of being 'intimate' with someone I know used to be a man would not sit right with me. After all, it's not like a post-op transexual has 100% the same bits as a real woman. I just don't think I could face it.
Thu 08/07/04 at 06:36
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Thank you all very much for your thoughts and opinions. I'm really grateful for it.

If you're wondering why I brought such a topic up, please refer to my other thread.

I would still appreciate more opinions as I expected there to be more users in this forum. Maybe some of you are keeping your thoughts to yourself because you wouldn't mind dating a transsexual and you're in fear of being ridiculed by your peers? Whatever the case, no matter - if you don't want to comment, nobody is forcing you.

Thanks again, you've been great.
Wed 07/07/04 at 19:54
Regular
Sandcastles are wonderful and I take offence, dear sir.

However.. I'm afraid I find it very difficult to feel or imagine being in love with anyone, so the best I can imagine would to be a friend.

It would certainly interest me, when they first realised they felt more comfortable as the opposite sex, etc. But then, anyone with the strength to make such a decision should be admired if not loved.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.