GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holy SH*T"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
"\\"
Jesus christ. Bloody hell. AAAAH

A lighting just struck... And the house just shook and everything... And it must have been a good mile away... JESUS!
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:41
Regular
"\\"
Jesus christ. Bloody hell. AAAAH

A lighting just struck... And the house just shook and everything... And it must have been a good mile away... JESUS!
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Selected"
Calm down
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mother Nature is a powerful woman ... so don't p### her off!
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:44
Regular
"\\"
But it was really loud, and the house really shook. Yet it was so far away... Must of have some force behind it....

Now it's happening again and getting closer... Dont expect my internet connection to last for long...
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Seems to me like God is p*ssed off with YOU.
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lightning hit the road outside my door a few times and in the field across the road, it is quite amazing when it happens.
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:47
Regular
"\\"
*chuckles*

Right outside your door?
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:55
Regular
": ("
I hate Lightning, people say that you should turn off your Computers when theres lightning about but I just point and laugh.

Did the lightning hit anybody?

Did everyone come out of their houses to see what was happening???
Tue 06/07/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Aoe wrote:
> *chuckles*
>
> Right outside your door?

On the street yes, where my house is its quite open, a canal, field, park and roundabout surrounding a handful of houses and a shop.
Tue 06/07/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
She lives in a town where a man named Pat not only delivers the post, but also solves all of the people's problems.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.