GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS screen un-killeners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 10:49
Regular
Where can I find soem nice little plastic thangs to protect my DS' screen? Tried playing Mario DS last nioght with the thumbstrap and it just got all scratched and ghey. Looked on eBay once but I found was some huge plastic console d***o crap that covered the whoel thing, and cost £6.

Find me something, ho-people.

Also, anyone else get another letter from FedEx? I've emailed ImportCrapness demanding compensation for advertising FedEx postage as free, but in a cowering sort of a manner. Bas' will ignore me anyway.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
"-_-"
ill just nick the film off the screen if my printer...knew itd come in handy some day :D
Thu 17/02/05 at 21:08
Regular
Ashamn is a lucky bas'. :(

Anyhoo:

"Hi

They are overcharging you for that amount, call FedEx and tell them that you are not paying the bill.

They can take it up with the shipped if they want.

Thanks

-Customer Care
ImportMadness
297 Royal Appian Cres
Concord, Ontario
L4K 5K9
Canada
Fax: (905) 417 1177"

So I'm gonna leave it and see what happens.
Thu 17/02/05 at 19:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Also, anyone else get another letter from FedEx? I've emailed
> ImportCrapness demanding compensation for advertising FedEx postage
> as free, but in a cowering sort of a manner. Bas' will ignore me
> anyway.

Rick, I got a reminder letter the other day (my first one was sent a month ago and I ignored it). It sounds quite demanding, yet it's 30-odd quid I don't have. Post here what Import Madness say please?

Ashman's DS was also from IM and in the same batch and everything as me yet he hasn't had a letter yet. Odd.
Thu 17/02/05 at 18:48
"possibly impossible"
Cdwow
Thu 17/02/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Pwned"
Rickoss wrote:
> Where can I find soem nice little plastic thangs to protect my DS'
> screen? Tried playing Mario DS last nioght with the thumbstrap and it
> just got all scratched and ghey.

In a few mounths, they will probibly bring out some of those screens you can put over the DS, along with more accessory kits, although I don't see the point of buying a plastic screen to put over a screen. The DS is meant to be scratch proof.
Thu 17/02/05 at 13:11
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> And the FedEx thing is just a final reminder to pay that stupid fee.
> Bas' ImportMadness.

Ah. Mine was sent via OCS, but my PSP will be sent with Fed-Ex, which is why I'm worried.

I had a letter like that from DHL last year, ordering me to pay up the fees. I unintentionally ignored it and they haven't reminded me since.

As soon as they do send a reminder, I'll pay - I'm not going to court :D
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:47
Regular
Not proper scratches, just those annoyign little ones that shwo up in some light.

And the FedEx thing is just a final reminder to pay that stupid fee. Bas' ImportMadness.
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:06
Regular
Still haven't scratched mine. It's quite finger-printed, but nothing a wipe can't fix.
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:00
"period drama"
Were you using a razor or something?
The screen doesn't need any protection. Just give it a wipe.
Thu 17/02/05 at 11:29
Regular
Can you elaborate on that fed-Ex thing? I'm a little worried...

As for screen protectors, try videogamesplus.ca. They do protectors that cover the screen only - not a big bulking case.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.