GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hulk hogan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/07/04 at 15:49
Regular
i think hulk hogan should fight andre the giant in a toilet match. what do u think
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:13
Regular
"..."
Although Vince is apparently very interested in bringing the British Bulldog's eldest son, Harry Smith into the WWE, along with his Stampede Wrestling Tag Team partner T.J.Wilson into the WWE. Although both have turned down the offer in order that they can complete their college courses. No word on wether the other two members of the new Hart Foundation, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans will be offered contracts though. Hart in particular is on very, very bad terms with Vince, dating back to when he was kicked of HWA when under a WWE development contract.
Sat 10/07/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Guess who..."
DW wrote:
> :c( Why did Chuck Soul have to leave? He woulda punked out all of
> these asses.

True.

'Nuff said.
Sat 10/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Guess who..."
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> i think hulk hogan should fight andre the giant in a toilet match.
> what do u think

I think you're an idiot.
Sat 10/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> What. An. Idiot.
who the bulldog??if so the F U.lots of wrestlers come addicted to painkillers.
Mon 12/07/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. Nah, I think he meant the Brick Lover...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.