GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hulk hogan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/07/04 at 15:49
Regular
i think hulk hogan should fight andre the giant in a toilet match. what do u think
Mon 12/07/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. Nah, I think he meant the Brick Lover...
Sat 10/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> What. An. Idiot.
who the bulldog??if so the F U.lots of wrestlers come addicted to painkillers.
Sat 10/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Guess who..."
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> i think hulk hogan should fight andre the giant in a toilet match.
> what do u think

I think you're an idiot.
Sat 10/07/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Guess who..."
DW wrote:
> :c( Why did Chuck Soul have to leave? He woulda punked out all of
> these asses.

True.

'Nuff said.
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:13
Regular
"..."
Although Vince is apparently very interested in bringing the British Bulldog's eldest son, Harry Smith into the WWE, along with his Stampede Wrestling Tag Team partner T.J.Wilson into the WWE. Although both have turned down the offer in order that they can complete their college courses. No word on wether the other two members of the new Hart Foundation, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans will be offered contracts though. Hart in particular is on very, very bad terms with Vince, dating back to when he was kicked of HWA when under a WWE development contract.
Sun 04/07/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Better Than You"
What. An. Idiot.
Sun 04/07/04 at 13:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
British Bulldog had a heart failure playing with his kids in the park :(
and yes, at one point he was addicted to painkillers he was given for a slipped disc.
Sat 03/07/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yes in the day.

Wasn't British Bulldog a druggy at one point? And didn't have a heart attack in his sleep or some thing.
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Balls"
he died in his sleep, as he had many problem which cut his life short like being paralized.

he was my fav wrestler in the day
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:41
Regular
what did he die of

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.