GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ace Combat"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:30
Out today.

Just thought I'd remind you.
Sat 05/03/05 at 14:18
Same, I've got a few of the rubbishy planes to unlock, which I can't really be bothered doing. The easiest way is to just do Sea of Chaos, it's really easy, and doesnt require much from a plane, it's easy to complete with four A6s, or A10s, or even F5s.
Fri 04/03/05 at 11:22
"period drama"
Finished it yesterday - most, most excellent.
You do feel teh 1337 near the end. Almost to 4's standards. Very almost.

Now just all the planes to unlock.
rargh
Sun 27/02/05 at 15:31
Just unlocked the Falken - sold every plane I have and still can't afford it.
Fri 25/02/05 at 10:15
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I think I much prefer AC5. The mission where you escape with pops is just so good... and also the final mission eclipses anything in AC4 for drama (although the penultimate mission of AC5 is very similar to final mission of AC4)
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:22
"period drama"
Yeah, 'tis pretty short.
Dunno how long 5 lasts. But it doesn't show any sign of letting up just yet Hurrah.

There's an AC game coming out for the GBA as well.
I saw a video of it today - they've done it pretty well with the hardware (from a top-down perspective, but you can still increase and decrease altitude) so it could be excellent. Or, easily quite rubbish.
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:13
Regular
The only down side to 4 is the amount of missions.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:38
"period drama"
Hmm ... 4, I'd say.
The missions are better anyway. I quite liked the bombing missions - there a lot more dogfights then bombing in 5.

4 makes you feel better.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Bicycle"
AC5 or AC4? Which one?
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:28
I'm currently on the Canyon mission, Demons of Razgriz or something?

It's easy up till the part where those planes in groups of two come at you :( then I just get shot down. The only time I get into a good enough position to kill them I end up floating just above the canyon walls.
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:55
"period drama"
I went on Arcade mode for the first time - and you get to play as Mobius 1. Hurrah!

It felt better than the main game right away, despite being simple target-hitting pretty plotless outings. But you're most definitely the hero, and the one-on-one radio talk (well, you don't actually talk back, but whatever) is far, far better.

Radar lock!
Mobius 1 shot down a bogey!

Damn right I did. Booyah.
*poses*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.