GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weebl and Bob on DVD?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/07/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/[/URL] and vote Yes to the no-brainer question "Would you buy a Weebl and Bob DVD for £15?".

Please.
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mikhail wrote:
> £15 = ripoff. And secondly, what the hell is so good about it
> anyway? Just two eggs rocking back and forth...

I can't believe it. Are you blaspheming the good name of Weebl & Bob?

*tuts*
Fri 02/07/04 at 09:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Had to click YES! ;-)
Fri 02/07/04 at 09:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's genius. I wouldn't pay £15, but I still WANT it.
Fri 02/07/04 at 07:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, but it's funny to a lot of people, even if you don't like it. It's starting to get a bit of a cult status and is now becoming popular on Newgrounds, so it's not only known in Weebl's native UK (Although many Americans don't find it the funny, it's still got Weebl an average score of 3.8/5 for his animations).
Fri 02/07/04 at 03:02
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
£15 = ripoff. And secondly, what the hell is so good about it anyway? Just two eggs rocking back and forth...
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I obviously voted "Yes" and expect to buy it as soon as I can.

YeY!
Thu 01/07/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That is such a lie.

"TIMMMMAAARRRGHH!!!"

Damn.
Thu 01/07/04 at 21:18
Regular
Nah, it's just Timmargh having a TIMMARGH attack. Unfortunatly he keeps smashing the yes button every 3 seconds as he screams "TIMMMMAAARRRGHH!!!"
Thu 01/07/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, I voted yes. Weebl and Bob with director's commentary? Sounds good, especially for TLE Fan Club, Fishing and the other more twisted episodes of Weebl and Bob.

Then again, Weebl (AKA J. Picking) released a CD of the music from his animations with some success, so I can see a release here, especially with the way the poll's going.
Thu 01/07/04 at 20:33
Regular
I meant to do that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.