GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ready For Xmas!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/06 at 10:25
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Xmas is weeks away!

Im not going to be leaving everything till last minute this year. Im just about all sorted for xmas.

Hope that you lot arent leaving things too late ;)

I guess all xmas talk can go in here!

Are you looking forward to xmas?

Anyone not looking forward to it?
Thu 23/11/06 at 12:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
When are you putting up you tree and decorations?
Thu 23/11/06 at 12:43
"possibly impossible"
I don't think we are this year, as long as we go to Spain.
Thu 23/11/06 at 16:16
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I'm 12, I can't possibly not look forward to Christmas.
Luckily, my brothers are brilliant present buyers, always getting something I like. Jarlath has got me several of my favourite books and Aidan my favourite DVDs. I'm not too bad at buying things but due to lack of money and me trying to get the best thing possible I usually take way too long.

And the Christmas tree, we put it up around the 10th, with my mother putting up decorations. My Dad and I go sell trees for charity, and I usually get tips for carrying them out to cars.:)
My mother is a brilliant cook, ham and goose last year, and she always makes a turkey for dinner on Chrstman eve.
Really, this is my favourite time of year, because school is a doss after the tests are done.
Thu 23/11/06 at 19:38
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, I have my birthday in 2 days, 4 hours, 20 mins, 15 seconds :P

So I have that to look forward to first :)

And by the time you've finished reading this, I will be ever closer to my birth marking date.
Fri 24/11/06 at 22:06
Regular
Still not started my xmas shopping oh dear! Nowhere near ready, whats the rush, still a month left to go!!
Tue 28/11/06 at 11:17
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Anyone started xmas shopping etc...

Ive slowly given up on it now.
Tue 28/11/06 at 12:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The furthest I've got is just thinking about what to get people.

Think me and Louise are just going to get some small silly things and put money towards the wedding instead.

Might put the tree and decorations up this weekend there's already loads gone up round where we live.
Wed 29/11/06 at 09:23
Regular
"8==="
Seraphim wrote:
> Anyone started xmas shopping etc...
>
> Ive slowly given up on it now.

Think I'm going to use the net and surprise some people rather than doing my usual of getting everyone DVDs. :D

Or maybe I'll just get them some hard to find ones instead...
Wed 29/11/06 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"
Things keep changing. We might not be going to Spain for Christmas now :(

Over £400 for us to go...
Wed 29/11/06 at 10:42
Regular
Oh no =( you sure you can't make it? Do you know if and when you're going to India yet? It wasnt like this with my dad when he worked abroard. He'd be given the date and that would be it, he didnt get messed around like it seems you are. =(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.