GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will there be any pokemon games on the gb advance"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/01 at 08:13
Regular
help.tell me will there be any pokemon games on the gba
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:58
Actually, you can play Pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold and Silver an GBA.
Tue 22/05/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Back in black"
yeah, he is right you will be able to play all of your pokemon games from the original game boy on your game boy advance, like you can with playsation games on the playstaion two, and unfortunatly as with the playsation two the graphics will not change for the game boy advance but just stay like they were on the game boy.

And to the oringnal question... 'will there be a pokemon game on the game boy advance' well as edgy quite rightly said 'YES', remember that the game boy was fairly dead, dead until the 'pokemon craze' came about, it was the game boy 'renaissance' i forget how to spell that word but it basically went through big progress!! so of course they have to have a big pokemon title on the game boy advance, nintendo are not stupid you no!!
Wed 23/05/01 at 19:01
Regular
You can play pokemon on the gameboy advance because it said in the Nintendo offial magazine
Wed 23/05/01 at 19:06
Regular
"Back in black"
and that makes it all lovely and true does it, by any chance are you under 10 years of age?
Wed 23/05/01 at 23:28
Regular
Nintendo Official MAgazine aren't allowed to print anything that isn't true to time of print because otherwise people would be able to sue Nintendo for giving out false information.
Thu 24/05/01 at 08:25
Regular
"Back in black"
well ture - it can be said for all magazines, but then you get the news papers, now dont belive any of that!!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:18
As well as a Pokemon game, a Game Boy Advance add-on trading card scanner is going to be released so sounds, evolution and health for your pokemon can be downloaded from trading cards! Strange eh?
Thu 24/05/01 at 19:59
Well pokemon staying on the game boy i don't see why they're only bombing the n64/GC with Poke stadium which is rubbish compared to all the other pokemon games.
any1 agree
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Back in black"
yer i agree!
Fri 25/05/01 at 22:12
Pokemon is just too sweet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.