GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will there be any pokemon games on the gb advance"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/01 at 08:13
Regular
help.tell me will there be any pokemon games on the gba
Wed 25/04/01 at 08:13
help.tell me will there be any pokemon games on the gba
Fri 27/04/01 at 21:37
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Nowing Nintendo sooner or later there will be but I'm not completly sure!!
Fri 27/04/01 at 23:36
Regular
The answer is Yes!

Sun 29/04/01 at 17:27
yes and it is serpposed to be coming out in spring 2002
Fri 04/05/01 at 19:30
Regular
Actually, the game titled "Pokémon World" doesn't have a release date yet!
Thu 10/05/01 at 14:20
how do u know its called pokemon world. where do u get ur information from
Fri 11/05/01 at 19:53
Regular
Nintendo.com

Nintendo Official Magazine

Bulbagarden.com

Shall I go on?....
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:59
"Uzi Lover"
No doubt my friend, Pokemon is sure to hit your GBA and fill it with gameplay pleasure!

One is probably already in the works as I type this message, if Nintendo did not release a Pomemon game on the GBA then they would be foolish. And foolish they are not.

One intresting factor to look at in a new Pokemon GBA game is the fact that 4 players are available on the new handheld. Does that mean we will see some 4 player action?

Another thing is that Nintendo may make a new Pokemon Stadium for use with the Gamecube and GBA. Working side by side, can two great consoles go wrong? Nope, don't think so!

If the GBA is able to be used with the GC then could we see the GBA using internet?

The GBA is an essential purchase now and will be not only in a few months but probably a few years too. Nintendo are the idea monsters of the gaming world, I have never seen and will never see them fail.
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:19
Monkey_With_Attitude:

"Nintendo are the idea monsters of the gaming world, I have never seen and will never see them fail."

*COUGH*..Virtual Boy..*COUGH*
Thu 17/05/01 at 11:29
haha, I kept telling my little sister that there wont be any Pokemon rubbishfor the GBA, I even had the evidence because no game list I have seen shows ay Pokemon games. I came up with the story that Nintendo didn't want to make any more Pokemon stuff but they wanted all the sad little Pokemon follwers to buy a GBA believing that they would get Pokemon games but then finding out that no games would be released. However I am sure that they will want the revenue from Pokemon but I am surprised that Pokemon hasn't been advertised more for the GBA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.