GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will there be any pokemon games on the gb advance"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/01 at 08:13
Regular
help.tell me will there be any pokemon games on the gba
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:17
Oh and I have a lot of challenging games, but there's just something Pokemon brings. You can have a go at me if you want, but there's no point arguing about it.

I was the biggest of Pokemon haters before March this year, but I watched it on TV one day, and now I'm a massive fan. There's nowt wrong with liking it.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:15
LOL. I'm 24 and I love Pokemon. I even have my own Poke website in the form of TonyMon. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Wed 30/05/01 at 22:16
Nintendo have taken pokemon too far, they've released too many games and they're taking advantage of kids who like it.
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Yer mofoing Maw"
Who cares Pokemon sucks!!!!!!!!!! It is slaps easy and even my gran can complete all of the games. You need a more challenging game mate
Fri 25/05/01 at 22:12
Pokemon is just too sweet.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Back in black"
yer i agree!
Thu 24/05/01 at 19:59
Well pokemon staying on the game boy i don't see why they're only bombing the n64/GC with Poke stadium which is rubbish compared to all the other pokemon games.
any1 agree
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:18
As well as a Pokemon game, a Game Boy Advance add-on trading card scanner is going to be released so sounds, evolution and health for your pokemon can be downloaded from trading cards! Strange eh?
Thu 24/05/01 at 08:25
Regular
"Back in black"
well ture - it can be said for all magazines, but then you get the news papers, now dont belive any of that!!
Wed 23/05/01 at 23:28
Regular
Nintendo Official MAgazine aren't allowed to print anything that isn't true to time of print because otherwise people would be able to sue Nintendo for giving out false information.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.