GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The First Moon Landing - Did it happen or not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/07/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I saw a very good documentary on this not too long ago, but I won't bother you all with the details, as I'm sure you all have your own theories.

The question I want to pose to you is:

Did that first ship actually land on the Moon or was it staged?

With reason please....and theories, anything!
Fri 02/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Question:
>
> How could NASA take TV images of the LM ascending on Apollo 15, 16,
> and 17 if there was no one on the Lunar surface to man the camera?

Simple, what does one usually use to change ones TV set over? A remote perhaps??? Could not the same thing have been used on the Moon?
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
=D
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tell that to FF over there.
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You never know; squabbles can reach such derogatory levels.
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
After spending gagillions on getting there in the first place, I doubt leaving a camera behind was the worst of their troubles.
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
(I got that Question from a website)

But in return to what you said FF, wouldn't that mean the "One whole step for man..." statement had already been exacted?
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
There was MORE than one person on the moon, hence someone could man the camera.
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Question:

How could NASA take TV images of the LM ascending on Apollo 15, 16, and 17 if there was no one on the Lunar surface to man the camera?
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Wasn't there supposed to be a Japanese probe that was gonna circle the moon at low orbit and take mega hi res pictures of the whole surface, this would have picked up the equipment left on the moon and would have conclusively proved beyond all doubt that the landing took place.

Has this happened yet?

If so, where are the pictures?
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
VenomByte wrote:
> The space race was crippling both nations economically, so perhaps
> there's a motive for both to conspire there.

Hmmm maybe but still if they had spent all that money trying to beat the Americans unless the US gave them a huge payoff then i don't see them agreeing to keep quiet. The moon landing was a huge propaganda tool.

Also if it was faked there are too many people who would know about it and it's human nature to be able to keep a secret about as well as David Beckham can keep a penalty from hitting Row Q.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.