GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many of you have an SR membership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
How many of you have an SR membership

because i just learnt that you need one for the GAD comp
Wed 30/06/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
How many of you have an SR membership

because i just learnt that you need one for the GAD comp
Wed 30/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't.
I used to but realised I was just giving them money for nothing.
Wed 30/06/04 at 23:00
"period drama"
I have a diamond membership.
Without the boat.
Wed 30/06/04 at 23:01
Regular
I have one
Wed 30/06/04 at 23:02
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> I don't.
> I used to but realised I was just giving them money for nothing.

Yep, I've started think the same way. I haven't had a mag in months and I haven't ordered anything in a while either. I'll only renew if theres a worth while free gift come renewal time.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:20
Regular
"lets go back"
Mine has just ran out. Ive had one for years. I never order much tho and there are no decent free gifts so I dont see the point of renewing.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:22
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I used to have one years ago, I was one of the very early SR customers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when it first started
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
There are SO many reasons to join SR (and I'm not just saying this). Their stock is much cheaper than others, there is free delivery on all products, you can win a whole GAD, you get the magazines, the free gift itself is worth (if not more) the £7.50 you pay and it's a way of being connected to SR.

By the way, you can still win GAD without being a member, you will recieve one year's free membership with a free £7.50 gift, from the 40+ available.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I joined, just to make sure I could get a GAD if I won.

It paid off.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
i have one haven't really used it as i haven't got any games to consider to buy. Price and technical issues mainly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.