GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just watched the videos for Baten Kiatos..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Baten Kaitos'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:13
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
And

1. The game looks absolutely lush in places,

2. Animations look like you could jism in your disk holder and it wouldn't skip

and

3. That battle music sounds absolutely wonderful.

*Searches for place to pre-order*
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:31
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
The more I look I see it has alot of aspects that were used in Legend Of Dragoon for Ps1 a game I also loved. I really can't wait for this game seeing as it really isn't likely it will be released in hte first quarter of 2005.

:(
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:06
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
From hte FMV I saw (which was stunning) it didn't look to to bad, sounded a bit to cinematic though.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:04
Regular
The voice overs I've heard are awful.
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:08
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Watching more stuff and that Clown guy scares me greatly, it's not the look it's the voice.

*Shudders*
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:08
Regular
Well as long as Baten Kaitos isn't as slow as Skies and is more like Final Fantasy 7 I'll be happy but they did some good stuff with the tales battle system :p
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Someone been going over-board with ToS? :)
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:31
Regular
Looks good but man it's going to be hard going back to Turned based combat.
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:50
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Yup first quarter 2005 says NOE.
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
TBC as far as I can tell. And that winged guy looks SO cool, this is going to be one of the GC's biggest OMG games. Im actually tempted to import that battle music is so great.
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
PAL release date?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.