GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Henman Ever Win Wimbo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 18:49
Regular
do you think tim henman will ever win wimbeldon?
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:10
Regular
2001 was his best chance, playing Goran Ivanisevic in the semi. Agassi and Sampras were too old and Federer and Hewitt too young. Now he has no chance.
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Master J wrote:
> do you think tim henman will ever win wimbeldon?

no hes rubbish
Thu 01/07/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Was on Henman Hill yesterday for his match. The crowd there were much louder and encouraging than the crowd on centre court. Tim works with the crowd, when they're up for it, so is he. And we've seen that before. But yesterday, the crowd was flat, and so was he. There was nothing to raise his game, and in the end he didn't play well enough.

Take nothing away from Ancic though, he was fantastic. He looked like he had the complete game and he's a superb prospect for a future Top 10 player.
Thu 01/07/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Grandprix wrote:
> Nope, Henman is just not good enough. He'd need the top 20 players to
> come down with a mystery virus before I think he's got any slim
> chance.

The virus would need to wipe more than that out. I believe Ancic is currently ranked 63.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:58
Regular
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
Federer

Federer was amazing yesterday. Hewitt was unlucky though, looking almost back to his best.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:56
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Would you have thought he could win in Paris?

He didnt win that either!
Wed 30/06/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Henman will never win wimbledon too many young players coming out.... and with the likes of federer(greatest tennis player since sampres)........ Federer the unstoppable .............Federer record breaker ............ Federer the greatest all round player in history of tennis...............
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Neó wrote:
> Bit like the England football team,

Indeed - overhyped and always disappoint
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I know exactly what you mean.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Bit like the England football team, beat one of the best then falter to the average.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.