GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My neighbours are a nightmare. It's got to the point where I want to go round and knock her freaking head of her shoulders.

I go to bed about 11/12 ish most nights, I finally get to sleep when I am woken up by her 2/3 year old shouting, screaming and crying this is followed by her screaming back at him

“GET BACK TO F***ING BED NOW, YOU LITTLE S***”

this goes on for about 10 minutes then it all goes quiet, then we get a repeat performance 2 hours later then again 2 hours after that. Why the hell her kid continues to do this every night without fail I do not know. We can hear her shouting word for word and it just keeps me awake. To get this every night though is a bit too much. Surely she must realise she has a problem.

Is there anything I can do apart from go round and rip her head off. We don’t speak as it is.

Most of all I want to know what your neighbours are like, are they neighbours from hell or are they good neighbours. Maybe some of you don’t have any. You’ll be the lucky ones!
Wed 30/06/04 at 15:58
Regular
"lets go back"
Timmargh wrote:

>
> Do you live on my estate?!?
>
>

I might do.

*goes to wave out of the window*

Can you see me?
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:48
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
I have really quiet neighbours either side of me ...im probably the loudest out of us 3.. and im not that loud.. But about 4years ago i had the neighbours from hell to one side of me... really really mental peeps... well the fella at least..drinks /drug addict.. Made my life hell 4 awhile, in the end a lil chat with my brother fixed it..I think he was just into terrorising women, or trying2.. faced with my 6ft 4 bro... he soon became the perfect neighbour...followed by a house swap a few weeks later. I dont think any woman that constantly screams that kind of stuff at her 2 yr old child is going to be easy2 reason with.. im not sure what2 suggest.
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Geffdof wrote:
> *goes to wave out of the window*
> Can you see me?

Yes: I can. Nice boobs.
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:53
Regular
"lets go back"
The're fake, but well worth the cash.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Yeah you can do something about this.

This is private nuisance since they are interfering with the use and enjoyment of your land.

This is not a one off occurance and it is at odd times. If it had been in the afternoon this may not constitute as a nuisance.

You need to go round and ask them politly to keep the noise down. If they do it all the more it actually works in your favour funnily enough.

If they don't stop then you can take them to court if you wanted to. They would proberly grant an injunction rather than compensation.

However, is it possible that they don't know how loud they are being? My nan lives next door to me and sometimes we can hear her TV but she never has it that loud.

Maybe just mentioning it to them, blame it on the baby, say it wakes your baby boy up. lol
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> My neighbours are great: they're really quiet, but then I am the
> youngest person around here by about 60 years!

Do you live in a graveyard?
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:28
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Mean, so mean!
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
To be honest, Darling, do you think someone that speaks like that to their small kids are going to be polite when asked to keep the noise down?

My guess is that if you went round and asked politely you would end up calling the police.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I dont think in general she is a bad person, but the way she shouts and screams at her kid is awful. I will try speaking to her but wether it does any good is another thing. If you dont ask you dont get.

Her kid is very rarely with her in the day so i assume he wakes often for her attention, but she reacts with shouting the odds.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:47
"period drama"
Say her kid is so sexy, and the shouting turns you on.
She'll probably move, which is good.
Or you'll get banged up, which gets you some peace.

It's a win-win situation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.