GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My neighbours are a nightmare. It's got to the point where I want to go round and knock her freaking head of her shoulders.

I go to bed about 11/12 ish most nights, I finally get to sleep when I am woken up by her 2/3 year old shouting, screaming and crying this is followed by her screaming back at him

“GET BACK TO F***ING BED NOW, YOU LITTLE S***”

this goes on for about 10 minutes then it all goes quiet, then we get a repeat performance 2 hours later then again 2 hours after that. Why the hell her kid continues to do this every night without fail I do not know. We can hear her shouting word for word and it just keeps me awake. To get this every night though is a bit too much. Surely she must realise she has a problem.

Is there anything I can do apart from go round and rip her head off. We don’t speak as it is.

Most of all I want to know what your neighbours are like, are they neighbours from hell or are they good neighbours. Maybe some of you don’t have any. You’ll be the lucky ones!
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My neighbours are a nightmare. It's got to the point where I want to go round and knock her freaking head of her shoulders.

I go to bed about 11/12 ish most nights, I finally get to sleep when I am woken up by her 2/3 year old shouting, screaming and crying this is followed by her screaming back at him

“GET BACK TO F***ING BED NOW, YOU LITTLE S***”

this goes on for about 10 minutes then it all goes quiet, then we get a repeat performance 2 hours later then again 2 hours after that. Why the hell her kid continues to do this every night without fail I do not know. We can hear her shouting word for word and it just keeps me awake. To get this every night though is a bit too much. Surely she must realise she has a problem.

Is there anything I can do apart from go round and rip her head off. We don’t speak as it is.

Most of all I want to know what your neighbours are like, are they neighbours from hell or are they good neighbours. Maybe some of you don’t have any. You’ll be the lucky ones!
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
@ng3l wrote:
> We don’t speak as it is?

Why are you asking me?
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My neighbours are great: they're really quiet, but then I am the youngest person around here by about 60 years!
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:29
Regular
"lets go back"
I hardly know any of my neighbours. We dont talk to the ones on one side because they phoned the police on me when I had a party. The other side are really old so I dont talk to them much. I know one of the guys over the road and some little old lady a few doors down. Other than that I hardly know anyone in my road. There's a really hot single mum who's moved in opposite. I've never even spoken to her but I wouldnt mind getting to know her a little better.
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Memorandum! wrote:
> @ng3l wrote:
> We don’t speak as it is?
>
> Why are you asking me?

That annoys me too. A mistake made and some idiot has to point it out.
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I know nobody down my street well apart from my "other" neighbours as they are my partners mother and farther. Other then that it’s best not knowing anyone down here.
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:36
Regular
"lets go back"
I feel like Timmargh. Everyone is really old round here. Apart from the yummy mummy. (I'm a sicko, aren't I?)
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:48
Regular
You should go round and have a go at her for talking to her kids like that, it's no wonder they act like little devil spawn.

I bet she wears shell suits and has black marks on her lips because she smokes far too much. God I hate parents like that, you see them in the shops dragging round their little brats, screaming and swearing at them like there's no-one else around and they're not making a scene.
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
@ng3l wrote:
> That annoys me too. A mistake made and some idiot has to point it
> out.

Mistakes annoy me.
Wed 30/06/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Geffdof wrote:
> I feel like Timmargh. Everyone is really old round here. Apart from the yummy mummy.

Do you live on my estate?!?

Seriously, I live in sheltered housing so it's me and a bunch of pensioners, but they are loads of flat at the back that seem to be populated by lots of young mums, many of whom are attractive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.