GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My neighbours are a nightmare. It's got to the point where I want to go round and knock her freaking head of her shoulders.

I go to bed about 11/12 ish most nights, I finally get to sleep when I am woken up by her 2/3 year old shouting, screaming and crying this is followed by her screaming back at him

“GET BACK TO F***ING BED NOW, YOU LITTLE S***”

this goes on for about 10 minutes then it all goes quiet, then we get a repeat performance 2 hours later then again 2 hours after that. Why the hell her kid continues to do this every night without fail I do not know. We can hear her shouting word for word and it just keeps me awake. To get this every night though is a bit too much. Surely she must realise she has a problem.

Is there anything I can do apart from go round and rip her head off. We don’t speak as it is.

Most of all I want to know what your neighbours are like, are they neighbours from hell or are they good neighbours. Maybe some of you don’t have any. You’ll be the lucky ones!
Thu 01/07/04 at 07:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Same again this morning she was at about 2:30, i think its time i went round and gave her an ear bashing. I think its gone on too much to do it all politely. She obviousley has no consideration for others, so why the hell should i.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why?
You love me really.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Do you live in a graveyard?

I take back what I said in your thread.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> To be honest, Darling, do you think someone that speaks like that to
> their small kids are going to be polite when asked to keep the noise
> down?

No but we shouldn't just assume things!
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
@ng3l wrote:
> I dont think in general she is a bad person, but the way she shouts
> and screams at her kid is awful.

I had the same thing but as i dont sleep much i just put up with it, what was worse was the bloody woman was training at college to look after children.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Just slash her car tyres. That'll learn her!
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:47
"period drama"
Say her kid is so sexy, and the shouting turns you on.
She'll probably move, which is good.
Or you'll get banged up, which gets you some peace.

It's a win-win situation.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I dont think in general she is a bad person, but the way she shouts and screams at her kid is awful. I will try speaking to her but wether it does any good is another thing. If you dont ask you dont get.

Her kid is very rarely with her in the day so i assume he wakes often for her attention, but she reacts with shouting the odds.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
To be honest, Darling, do you think someone that speaks like that to their small kids are going to be polite when asked to keep the noise down?

My guess is that if you went round and asked politely you would end up calling the police.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:28
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Mean, so mean!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.