GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tournament of Death 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 12:30
Regular
"..."
CZW have begun to announce the line-up for this year's tournament of death, a tournament with every match in every round is a death match each with slightly different stipulations. So far announced are CZW newcomers The Arsenal, Green Phanton, Evil Ninja #2 and Sexxxy Eddy, who are all fairly good workers, but competing in deathmatches for the first tim in their careers, along with CZW favourites, the partially retired Wifebeater and 'The Future of Hardcore' Nick Gage. There are 6 more workerto be announced, then the brackets for the tourney will be put together, expect the usual suspects such as The Messiah, Zandig, Necro Butcher...etc to throw their names in the hat

CZW usually put on a good deathmatch for those of you who like your wrestling violent with no obvious psychology and the previous two tournaments are available on DVD from importers. TOD2 is particularly worth seeing for Zandig and Tournament winner Nick Mondos death defying 25 feet fall off a truck through three tables covered with light-tubes.

There, that's my indie wrestling plug for today.
Thu 01/07/04 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> When is this on, it's sounds great?

The tournament is held on the 24th of July. As far as I'm aware, it won't be airing in the UK.
Thu 01/07/04 at 13:00
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Sounds like more top quality indie 'wrestling'...

As you know Ant, I'm a fan of all types of wrestling. I believe their is a place for Technical Wrestling, High-Flyng and Garbage wrestling...
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Better Than You"
When is this on, it's sounds great?
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
Fígó wrote:
> omg wtf lol wrote:
> Matthew Hughes & Scott Giles = Homosexual
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sounds like more top quality indie 'wrestling'...
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:38
Regular
omg wtf lol wrote:
> Gary Broughton = Homosexual
Wed 30/06/04 at 15:35
Regular
Gary Broughton = Homosexual
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
THIS IS THE WWE FORUM.

>:c|

;c) Hi Congie.
Wed 30/06/04 at 12:30
Regular
"..."
CZW have begun to announce the line-up for this year's tournament of death, a tournament with every match in every round is a death match each with slightly different stipulations. So far announced are CZW newcomers The Arsenal, Green Phanton, Evil Ninja #2 and Sexxxy Eddy, who are all fairly good workers, but competing in deathmatches for the first tim in their careers, along with CZW favourites, the partially retired Wifebeater and 'The Future of Hardcore' Nick Gage. There are 6 more workerto be announced, then the brackets for the tourney will be put together, expect the usual suspects such as The Messiah, Zandig, Necro Butcher...etc to throw their names in the hat

CZW usually put on a good deathmatch for those of you who like your wrestling violent with no obvious psychology and the previous two tournaments are available on DVD from importers. TOD2 is particularly worth seeing for Zandig and Tournament winner Nick Mondos death defying 25 feet fall off a truck through three tables covered with light-tubes.

There, that's my indie wrestling plug for today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.