GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Julia Roberts: hot or not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 20:51
Regular
Serious question, not some hormonal teenage yearnings, I am asking this after careful consideration and i can't make up my mind. A few of my mates reckon she is fit, but i'm not really sure. Considering she is often refered to as one of the most beautiful women in show biz, i have to say i expect more. Some times she looks quite good but on the whole i think she is fairly plain.

Thoughts, does anyone seriously rate her highly, or is this something we are sold by hollywood and all just accept?

(oh "and i'd give her one!" isn't suitable justification, i know your standards remember! lol)

(oh and don't start a load of these threads- "Du u FInk Jordun iz fit?" for example as it will be most annoying)
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Forget the teeth, it's the rest of her that I'm worried about.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:45
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
She does have great teeth, i think most of her appeal is in her smile.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Še§†iny wrote:
> Dont all kids think their mum is beautiful?? I know i did.. and my
> sons tell me i am daily.

Sigmund Frued (or however you spell his name) would have something to say about this...
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:40
Regular
She's rough. I don't like her.

*goes back to opening envelopes*
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:39
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Dont all kids think their mum is beautiful?? I know i did.. and my sons tell me i am daily.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I conswider her repulsive.

But, then again, I don't find my mother attractive, either.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:36
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
My sister and i had this conversation once after watching pretty woman.. i personally dont think shes beautiful.. pretty ...maybe.. my sister however considers her beautiful.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I don't find her attractive in the slightest.
Wed 30/06/04 at 07:51
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Julia Roberts is 2 days older than me :D
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:16
"period drama"
Attractive? Indeed +50.
Hot? No.

There's nothing goin' oooon there.
She just is

No attitude.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.