GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst song ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Was on Channel U (467) when adverts come on. Flicked over to MTV Base and the worst son I've ever heard was on.

Someone called M.I.A. singing Sunflowers or something.

Anyone else heard this rubbish?

Think I might do something crap and get loads of money for it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Was on Channel U (467) when adverts come on. Flicked over to MTV Base and the worst son I've ever heard was on.

Someone called M.I.A. singing Sunflowers or something.

Anyone else heard this rubbish?

Think I might do something crap and get loads of money for it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:31
Regular
have you not heard of mcFly?
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ashley wrote:
> have you not heard of mcFly?

Or Busted, 50 Cent, Blue or Lil Bow Wow?
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Better Than You"
Don't get me started on crap; I mean rap . . . for actual songs that are worth a little mention for being crap:

Only because these two were out at the same time and they got on my nerves so much:

Las Ketchup - Hey Ha (I forgot the real name)
Cheeky Girls - The Cheeky Song

What was even more annoying about the Las Ketchup song was that I was on holiday a month or so before when it first came out there and it got so annoying and when I got back I came back to the same old, annoying, rubbish song.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I pretty much hate all modern pop music. Probably because it's all aimed at 10 year old girls though.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I reiterate - Busted and McFly make some catchy songs.

That doesn't make them good, but it places them higher in my rankings than goth metal.
Wed 30/06/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yup, at least Busted/McFly have a tune.

Some of this hardcore rap just does my head in, pretty much the whole of Channel U comes under this.

Anyone remember Vanilla? Mnamamananamanmanmanaa? THAT was the worst song ever.

Well, it was nubmer 6 according to VH1, Timmy Mallet and Ipsy Dipsy Teeny Weenie... was the worst ever song...
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Der Nazi wrote:
50 Cent,

Don't be silly
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:22
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I really hate this old rock n roll song called 'summertime blues', its so irritating!! i just wanna punch someone/something every time i happen to hear it. plus i resent having to listen to anything by busted or any similar limp-dicked talentless f**kwit boy bands.
Wed 30/06/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Anything by Westlife

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.