GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst song ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Was on Channel U (467) when adverts come on. Flicked over to MTV Base and the worst son I've ever heard was on.

Someone called M.I.A. singing Sunflowers or something.

Anyone else heard this rubbish?

Think I might do something crap and get loads of money for it.
Thu 08/07/04 at 14:05
"Was UW."
phi11ip wrote:
> Ultima Weapon wrote:
> If you buy crap tunes, you have a crap life.
>
> Quote of the day.
>
> Woooo...

Why, thank you.
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Itchy bitsy teeny weeny bikini
Fri 02/07/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> If you buy crap tunes, you have a crap life.

Quote of the day.

Woooo...
Fri 02/07/04 at 21:51
"Was UW."
True.
Fri 02/07/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
You wouldn't buy a crap tune you idiot. If you don't like a tune don't buy it, as simple as.

If other people like what we think is crap, that's their problem.
Fri 02/07/04 at 21:21
"Was UW."
We don't need to explain what the worst song/s are. We already know. Let them rot to hell, basically. If you buy crap tunes, you have a crap life.
Fri 02/07/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Better Than You"
Foreman wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> 50 Cent,
>
> Don't be silly

He isn't.

50 pence - In da Pub = much better: - only as it is taking the micky out of 50 cent and I've alwaysed called him that any way.
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
entilzha wrote:
> anything by a manuactured Boy or Girl Band

Well, it's not really by them, is it? They only do the singing on it and do cringeworthy dance routines as they mime and overract to a backing tape when asked to perform. The actual lyrics and backing track are written seperately, by people who are told to make stuff that will appeal to primary school children.
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:44
Regular
anything by a manuactured Boy or Girl Band
Thu 01/07/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lou Role wrote:
> I pretty much hate all modern pop music. Probably because it's all
> aimed at 10 year old girls though.

True- I've grown up with commercial music going downhill. In the late 90s, dance and pop were both pretty good if you steered clear of the cheesy stuff. Unfortunately, going for the majority of the market marked it going to hell in a handcart. In the late 90s, I think around 70% of pop was good; now it's nearer 15%. Its either that, or at the beginning of the year Capital FM decided against playing anything good.

Foreman wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> 50 Cent,
>
> Don't be silly

Repetitve beat + drum machine + guy singing about violent rubbish = Bad.

At least from my viewpoint. I just hate the crap that comes out of his mouth, and his choice of -how should I put it?- repetitve backing music. Yes, his lyrics are 'Poetic'. Shame they're such rubbish. You might like his 'music', but I don't. How more clear can things be? I know people have different tastes, but rap is not something I like to taste. Long live rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.