GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Urs Meier petition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 17:20
"The Will of D."
This petition is the ban Urs from any match of international level of football in the near future as shown in the match last thursday he was preceived as blind (http://njsr.org/pics/ (space) displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=3) and a possible grudge against the english team as he may have held england to revnge from switzerland's defeat the week before last. if you wish to sign the petition please go to:
http://www.petitiononline.com/loe666/petition.html.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:36
Regular
"I love Dave music"
It wasn't even a bad decision - Terry fouled the goalkeeper....every other ref in Europe would have given it, including Colina.

We didn't deserve to win on the run of play either, get over it and leave the poor bloke alone.

GL
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
This is almost as pathetic as my dumb mate at school who swore he saw a news program that said the match might be replayed over that one decision, and he backed it. And then went on to add that Urs Meier openly admits the decisions were wrong, which he certainly did not.
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You're a moron Psycho Fox, backing that petition. It was a football game. Get over it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:30
Regular
Dear me. Why?
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:56
"The Will of D."
because i agree with every other sports fans that he was a mong that mucked up when england could have gone through to the semi finals when we needed to, if not for david beckham's terrible performance in the PS we might have made it even without the goal, but that was because of the disqaulified goal on his mind.

Anyway what did you think of the picture?
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:54
Regular
I think Urs Meier should be dunked in water to see if he floats.

If he does he should be burned.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Teal'c"
He made a fair decision.

Now let's leave this drivel out of Life.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:25
Regular
He's a witch, he'll put a curse on you.

And he's a secret commie. And a terrorist. He'll kill your childern and rape your mum unless we burn him now!!!
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
and omg i bet hez scroungin off our taxes too!!11
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:35
Regular
The ref's decision is final.

It's not like England are out of playing Football again is it, there's always Euro 2006.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.