GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Urs Meier petition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 17:20
"The Will of D."
This petition is the ban Urs from any match of international level of football in the near future as shown in the match last thursday he was preceived as blind (http://njsr.org/pics/ (space) displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=3) and a possible grudge against the english team as he may have held england to revnge from switzerland's defeat the week before last. if you wish to sign the petition please go to:
http://www.petitiononline.com/loe666/petition.html.
Wed 30/06/04 at 19:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Forest Fan wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> That sounds like a sin, FF. You going to hell!
>
> But that sounds like judgement.

You openly admitted that you judged the referee. That's God's job, not yours, you sinning SCUM.
Wed 30/06/04 at 18:37
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> Yeah there is no sinning in the house of god is there FF, and since
> Jesus is already dead he cannot die again for your sins now.

Nah, he came back to life again (doesn't that kind of defeat the point though?). I don't remember him dying again after that, so I figure he's still hanging around somewhere, maybe working in a dodgy vinyard in France, just waiting until someone commits a sin 'worth dying for'.
Wed 30/06/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I can judge you all I want - I don't believe in God! Only you do, so only you have to live by his magic rules.
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:40
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
monkey_man wrote:
> That sounds like a sin, FF. You going to hell!

But that sounds like judgement.
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
A petition against him? Hehe, thats just sad, theres far worse refs than him out there!
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> or just contained within the sport forum to never be seen by the likes
> of you who don't follow it and don't care?

I'm sorry, but surely if a person doesn't care about sport, then they won't go in the Sport forum. And surely if somebody doesn't care, then they don't want it littering Life, really, do they?

Keep topics relevant to the forum.
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:05
"The Will of D."
Yeah there is no sinning in the house of god is there FF, and since Jesus is already dead he cannot die again for your sins now.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That sounds like a sin, FF. You going to hell!
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:17
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Thanks to people like us, Mr Urs Meier has recieved 16,000 e-mails in his inbox. There goes his storage limit!
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*reads thread*

*reads back to his "ahahahaha" post about the mentality of football fans*

Yup, I was waaaay off base there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.