GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many of you are unemployed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not judging anyone or anything, but how many of you scrounge off the state like dogs? ;p

I know a lot of the people here are schoolkids, and some people post from work, but who here has actually no job and no intention of working? Again, not judging, just interested. I'm kinda unemployed. Just finished second year at Uni, but I'm seeing someone about work this afternoon, so I may be earning soon.
Tue 29/06/04 at 15:46
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i have two jobs!
Tue 29/06/04 at 15:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
CDouch wrote:
> I will be from the 10th July unless I can find anything. That's when I
> leave my weekend job at Woolies

God, woolies must be the worst employer ever. In the 3 months i was there i never worked my contracted shift. And they didnt let anyone have a holiday on boxing day, if you were off you were fired.
Tue 29/06/04 at 15:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ginger Peni wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> I hate babies.
>
> Do they bully you?

No, but all they do is wail and scream, i want to smother them with a pillow.
Tue 29/06/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I will be from the 10th July unless I can find anything. That's when I leave my weekend job at Woolies as I've finished college and don't want to get stuck full time there. Soon (starting 11th July) I'll be working with some people on a film as a Production Assistant but as it's quite low budget I'm not being paid. So I really need a source of income.

I've signed on at a temp agency and they haven't found me anything. I've applied to loads of places and haven't got anywhere. The most annoying thing is I have a BND Media grade of Three Distinctions (Three A* A-Levels), a GNVQ Merit in Business and various GCSE's and it hasn't helped at all. The problem isn't that I don't have the qualifications, it's that I just can't find the work.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:51
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
yeah i am over the moon with him, he's the best thing in my life. He is good as gold hasnt been a problem for me, well not yet anyway.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
@ng3l wrote:
> Yeah he does have blue eyes.

Takes a closer look.. Oh i must need stronger contacts as they still look brown. Anywyas @ng31. Total Cutie. You must be over the moon :)
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ginger Peni wrote:
> They look blue to me.
>
> I've never seen a baby before with so many heads.

Yeah he does have blue eyes.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:36
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> I hate babies.

Do they bully you?
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:36
Regular
They look blue to me.

I've never seen a baby before with so many heads.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I hate babies.

No joke.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.