GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many of you are unemployed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not judging anyone or anything, but how many of you scrounge off the state like dogs? ;p

I know a lot of the people here are schoolkids, and some people post from work, but who here has actually no job and no intention of working? Again, not judging, just interested. I'm kinda unemployed. Just finished second year at Uni, but I'm seeing someone about work this afternoon, so I may be earning soon.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:57
Regular
I'm currently searching for employment, and hopefully a crappy flat of some sort.

On my short list so far I have:

Cleaner
Drug Dealer
Pimp
Binman
Superhero
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
gunman wrote:
> I wanna get a job in some place like HMV or Game.Maybe even gadget
> shop just to get discounts :D

I'm trying to get a job with Arnold Clark. Discount cars, wooh!

:)
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm not working at the moment, quit my job a few months ago. Hopefully I'll be working again soon though.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:49
Regular
I wanna get a job in some place like HMV or Game.Maybe even gadget shop just to get discounts :D
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:12
"For the horde!!!!"
Afternoon wrote:
> I'll you take a guess about my employment status :P

*puts hand up*

oh I know I know, milk man right?
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I'll you take a guess about my employment status :P
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:44
Regular
Non, mattribute.

I want a job.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ginger Peni wrote:
> I've never seen a baby before with so many heads.

Genius.

Herc!?
Tue 29/06/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I've been there for a week or so over two years. I don't think my store is as bad as yours but it still really annoys me from time to time. The damn perfect partner videos, endless streams of kids and old people buying sweets, the way they change your hours all the time. You work until 4pm, then one week you do until 5pm soon this becomes your regular hours, then you work 'til 6pm for a week and it continues.

Glad to be leaving, but wish I had somewhere to go.
Tue 29/06/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm an official sponger, but I have a letter from my doctor telling me not to work. I do the odd bit of work from time to time, declare what I earn and my benefit is docked accordingly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.