GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Cook Book ™"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 21:36
"Majestic"
~ Its Probably been done before, and no doubt its probably failed but I’d really like to see a fully fledged SR Cook Book™ be successful - it’s a place where you can discuss food stuffs, share your recipes and talk about your kitchen disasters. I really enjoy cooking, and I’d like to experiment new things so I think a SR Cook Book™ would be ideal to give everyone a few more ideas to go at. Share anything from Cakes to pies, Sandwiches to fruit salads – anything you’ve got give it here. ~
Wed 30/06/04 at 18:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Or time making it!
Wed 30/06/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
No he's right. Buy from a shop thereby not requiring any cleaning up.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:51
"Majestic"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> buy from a shop...

And get food poisoning...
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:30
"For the horde!!!!"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> A Nice BLT

buy from a shop
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:26
Regular
The Purger.

Ingredients:

1 slice of your favourite pizza
1 beef burger
1 bap

Cook burger and pizza.
Place inside bap.

Yummy...but fattening. Was especially nice when I was in school and all that was left at the canteen was a burger and a slice of pizza.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:22
"Majestic"
A Nice BLT

Made on of these today and I really enjoyed it.
You’re going to need the following:

'A Knife,
'A Spoon,
'2 or slices of Bacon,
'A frying Pan with a generous amount of fat, and obviously a hob
To put it on. *Bacon is Microwaveable, but it tastes better fried - 1 slice normally takes 1 minute 20 in a microwave.
'A Few Leaves of crispy Lettuce,
'A tomato, or 2 cherry tomatoes,
'Some Mayonnaise,
'2 Slices of bread, or a Bap/Bun/Breadcake depending
on where you come from :)
'An appetite.

Time to cook!

The first job is to pop your bread or Bun in the toaster or under the grill, only slightly toast it though - burning it will result in a less tasty sandwich. Now carelessly fry your bacon, and don’t be afraid to let it burn, it all adds to the flavor for this type of sandwich. Whist your bacon is cooking wash you salads well. Take a knife and cut as many tomato slices as you want. Now butter your toasted bread with a fair amount of mayo and lay your leaves of lettuce on top. *Make sure you check and turn you bacon regularly.* Now lay your slices of tomato on top of the lettuce, and add another dollop of mayo on top of the lettuce if need be. Take the browned bacon out of the pan, drain off the excess fat and quickly place on top of your tomatoes. Stick the other slice of bread (or the top of the bun) on top, cut if required and serve. Perfect for Lunch, Tea or Supper.

Enjoy.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Here is how to stir up a successful food fight:

1. P*ss off the person at the other end of the table

2. Find some nerves

3. Shout out: "FOOD FIGHT" at the top of your voice

4. PIck up the nearest item of food to you

5. Commence fighting!!!
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:12
"period drama"
Well, you wouldn't get very good odds, considering I just said so.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
"a.k.a King"
I bet you do
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:04
"period drama"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Mine is always salty.
>
> oh, right...

I find cooking highly erotic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.