GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me con my school!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I just got my laptop bake from repair, and the school forgot to take the spare laptop they lent me.

Now, i have the idea of waiting a bit, untill they properly forget, then just taking it apart and putting the parts in mine, Ie. More RAM, it has a bigger hard drive, and i need a new battery, mine wont charge.

My mum is hissy fitting in the corner saying they will find out and you will get fined.

What should i do? Sell on ebay? retro fit my current laptop? or kindly hand it back in This is not a real option
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Selected"
privately funded by Edgy, bless him.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:50
Regular
"QPR 1974"
He goes to a private school..
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:26
Regular
Well done mate - my taxes went into paying for that school laptop and you're stealing.

Technically, you're stealing from me.

I really do hope you get a job as a public toilet cleaner. That would suit you perfectly.
Thu 01/07/04 at 01:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, just play it cool.

Say you left it in your wardrobe or something.
Thu 01/07/04 at 01:47
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If they realise i havent took it back, they wont suspend me straight away, they will just ask again, and then i will say "oh yes... I completely forgot"
Then just take it in. That's why i said i'm waiting a while, they surely would of forgot over the sumer holidays.
Thu 01/07/04 at 00:57
They will find out and you will get fined?

Alot more will happen then that mate, if ya get caught suspension will almost be definate.

But i have done something like this with me Xbox, works a treat, go for it mate.
Wed 30/06/04 at 03:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Neó wrote:
---Virtuoso wrote:
---Lol, I actually liked that one.

---------------

Made me smile too, guess that's just the two of us :|
---------------

Think there's a tumbleweed for 2 outside the forums.

:D
Wed 30/06/04 at 00:34
"I love yo... lamp."
Although you have one, so it just makes you a thief.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
mikelar wrote:
> well that makes you a regular little robin hood then doesn't it?

Yes, i beleive it does.

woopwoopwoopwooop
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
H²O wrote:
> Who says it was underfunded?? Its actaully one of the most funded
> schools in the country..

*Flops wrist*
Ooooh, get 'im!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.