GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happen to the HARDCORE BELT?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 04:26
Regular
"HARDCORE"
i been trying to find out but i can't please help

([email protected])
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:24
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Damn skippy,

Hee, classic Kurt Angle quote!
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Damn skippy, why strangle someone with a garden hose when you can smack them over the head with a frying pan.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> I've had more decent matches then JBL, ooooh the kitchen
> slobberknocker of 97 with my mate Melvin 'Killer' Jones was a classic

Hee, never mind 'Backyard wrestling' that's old-hat compared to the new craze:- HOUSEHOLD WRESTLING!!!
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've had more decent matches then JBL, ooooh the kitchen slobberknocker of 97 with my mate Melvin 'Killer' Jones was a classic
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:18
Regular
"..."
Cong_Woman wrote:
> The Big show.. in a decent match... WOW theres a first

Given the right opponent the Big Show (ie, one with the strength to actually do moves on him) can put on a decent match. If only he'd make an effort to slim down to his WCW weight, then more people would be able to have a decent match with him. He has had more decent mataches than, say, John 'Bradshaw' Layfield, for example.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
The Big show.. in a decent match... WOW theres a first
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> Didn't WWE want to get away from the hardcore (attitude) era and go on
> to actual 'wrestling'.

Supposedly but that soon went as well, unless of course Vince actually thinks people punching each other for 5 minutes then doing a move then punching each other for another 5 minutes is wrestling.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Right, I reckon they've killed off the Hardcore belt. The best Hardcore-Title match in my opinion was at Wrestlemania-X7, Big Show Vs Raven Vs Kane, Kane won that one, if I remember.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:11
Regular
"..."
I'm of the opinion that the Hardcore belt lost it's meaning when they put it on people like Crash Holly. No direspect to Crash, but that belt shouldn't have been about comedy.
Thu 22/07/04 at 08:48
Regular
"rick"
The Hardcore championship went pretty much as the whole show war started as Eric Bischof didn't like the look of the title or the match it's self

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.