GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanna ask everyone this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 00:51
Regular
Which club do you support and did you give a damn how well about England in Euro 2004 while they were still in the competition?
Cos according to my Bro who's a Man U fan, only fans of smaller clubs seem to support England more cos they are not used to these big name players like those who support teams like Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and etc.
He supported Italy at the start for some reason but now they're out he's "supporting" Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy now.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sven thinks he's crap
I think he crap
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Kram"
Joke!
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Kram"
Anyway, if he still played for Liverpool I bet you'd think he was great. If anyones crap and over rated it's Gerrard! How made so many mistakes in Euro 2004.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Insert Gently"
you absoulte retard, ill try to ignore that comment you made

Gerrard is the best midfielder in England

yeah he had a bad tournament because of one stupid mistake, that back pass
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Insert Gently"
how can you be a liverpool fan if you think gerrard is crap and overrated

YOU SCUMBAG
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Mattributé wrote:
> Aha..
>
> But still, wanting England to lose is a bit extreme, no?
>
I see why you think it looks silly mattributé. I will take your advice and do it your way now

*bows to the great mattributé*
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I support Man United and nope i can't say i really cared how well England did, if they beat Portugal that'd have been good but if not twinkletoes gets through. Win-win situation :-D. Far more interested in the fortunes of the American and Japanese national teams anyway
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:56
Regular
Silent Scope wrote:
> Cos according to my Bro who's a Man U fan, only fans of smaller clubs
> seem to support England more cos they are not used to these big name
> players like those who support teams like Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and
> etc.

Bit of a generalisation there...

Its not true anyway. I've actually spoke to fellow conference fans who share the same views, gimme a conference game over a premiersh!te game anyday, i would much rather watch "average" players slogging their guts out for 90 minutes than 22 overpaid tarts prancing around the pitch.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Pffft, you Satanage prannies don't know the meaning of the word "slog".

32 - 21, far more passion in your good old Woking side.

*struts*

;-P
Mon 28/06/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't support anyone as I hardly ever bother with football. I used to support Rangers when I was younger though, but that's just because everyone else did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.