GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanna ask everyone this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 00:51
Regular
Which club do you support and did you give a damn how well about England in Euro 2004 while they were still in the competition?
Cos according to my Bro who's a Man U fan, only fans of smaller clubs seem to support England more cos they are not used to these big name players like those who support teams like Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and etc.
He supported Italy at the start for some reason but now they're out he's "supporting" Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy now.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Insert Gently"
how can you be a liverpool fan if you think gerrard is crap and overrated

YOU SCUMBAG
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Insert Gently"
you absoulte retard, ill try to ignore that comment you made

Gerrard is the best midfielder in England

yeah he had a bad tournament because of one stupid mistake, that back pass
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Kram"
Anyway, if he still played for Liverpool I bet you'd think he was great. If anyones crap and over rated it's Gerrard! How made so many mistakes in Euro 2004.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Kram"
Joke!
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sven thinks he's crap
I think he crap
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Kram"
Robbie Fowler, Liverpool and England till I die!

P.S. Why wasn't Fowler in the 2004 squad? He's only 29 and scored more goals last season than Vassel.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Liverpool and England till i die!
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Liverpool and Eng-ger-land till i die
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Villa and England til I die.
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Aha..

But still, wanting England to lose is a bit extreme, no?

I never want an imparticular country to lose every single game - I do it on a game - to - game basis, so, say, I want the Czechs and Portiugal to win in the semis.

And so on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.