GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanna ask everyone this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 00:51
Regular
Which club do you support and did you give a damn how well about England in Euro 2004 while they were still in the competition?
Cos according to my Bro who's a Man U fan, only fans of smaller clubs seem to support England more cos they are not used to these big name players like those who support teams like Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and etc.
He supported Italy at the start for some reason but now they're out he's "supporting" Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy now.
Tue 29/06/04 at 11:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Have you heard want Eric Cantona said?

Althought he knows he was born in France, he feels like more of an Englishman, having spent some memorable years in our country with Man United and Leeds (among other things...).

He said he was even cheering us on in the England-France game, and he wanted us to beat Portugal. He hasn't been behind the French because he finds French people very "arrogant" and that they "always need to be told they are they best"...!

Is someone discreetly after the England job, should Eriksson leave!? :o

Can't see him taking a walk near Highbury/Ashburton Grove anytime soon either - sounds like he knows Wenger, Henry, Vieira and co. all-too-well! ;D
Tue 29/06/04 at 07:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Nottingham Forest and England.
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:06
Regular
Ye, let him go on a free in 2008! He was only a sub in the prem anyway

Most of my prem team was signed on bosmans. Oliseh(13 goals as DM from 40 games) and Frey being the most important free signings. Only spent 500K first season in the prem.
Tue 29/06/04 at 01:51
Regular
ha school boy error. i flogged elding in the first div to make funds for my new midfield. signed him back about 5 or 6 years later for novelty value.
Tue 29/06/04 at 01:49
Regular
Man Utd
Roma
Stevenage - check the results every so often, only know the players through champ manager. Elding was the only original player to make it to the premiership!

International - Argentina and Italy.
Mon 28/06/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't support anyone as I hardly ever bother with football. I used to support Rangers when I was younger though, but that's just because everyone else did.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Pffft, you Satanage prannies don't know the meaning of the word "slog".

32 - 21, far more passion in your good old Woking side.

*struts*

;-P
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:56
Regular
Silent Scope wrote:
> Cos according to my Bro who's a Man U fan, only fans of smaller clubs
> seem to support England more cos they are not used to these big name
> players like those who support teams like Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and
> etc.

Bit of a generalisation there...

Its not true anyway. I've actually spoke to fellow conference fans who share the same views, gimme a conference game over a premiersh!te game anyday, i would much rather watch "average" players slogging their guts out for 90 minutes than 22 overpaid tarts prancing around the pitch.
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I support Man United and nope i can't say i really cared how well England did, if they beat Portugal that'd have been good but if not twinkletoes gets through. Win-win situation :-D. Far more interested in the fortunes of the American and Japanese national teams anyway
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Mattributé wrote:
> Aha..
>
> But still, wanting England to lose is a bit extreme, no?
>
I see why you think it looks silly mattributé. I will take your advice and do it your way now

*bows to the great mattributé*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.