GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newcastle United = Best Team Ever ! ! ! ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/06/04 at 22:39
Regular
Newcastle Rule ! ! ! !

Darren Ambrose !
Shola Ameobi !
Craig Bellamy !
Olivier Bernard !
Lee Bowyer !
Titus Bramble !
Martin Brittain !
Tony Caig !
Stephen Caldwell !
Michael Chopra !
Kieron Dyer!
Robbie Elliott !
Shay Given !
Steve Harper !
Aaron Hughes !
Jermaine Jenas !
Lomana LuaLua !
Jamie McClen !
Andy O'Brien !
Bradley Orr !
Laurent Robert !
Alan Shearer !
Gary Speed !
Steven Taylor !
Hugo Viana !
Jonathan Woodgate !

Are some of the best footballers in the world ! ! ! !

Do you have any comments ? ?
Mon 28/06/04 at 15:29
Regular
Newcastle World is basically LIVE commentary for every single game, the only club to actually have it in the Premiership and when a goal is scored you get to see the video highlight of it. As soon as the match is over you get to watch the whole 90 minutes as well as interviews and other stuff afterwards. UEFA Cup games can be watched LIVE, as can any friendly and pre-season matches.
Mon 28/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Colourless"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> In reply to the original thread, haven't missed a Newcastle game in 4
> years on Newcastle World LIVE and watch Newcastle World TV pretty
> much every day.

So do Newcastle World Live show every game live? i.e at 3 pm on a saturday afternoon?

> Feel free to workout which moron/s that was directed at.

No, why don't you tell us.

It would be more interesting....
Mon 28/06/04 at 14:59
Regular
In reply to the original thread, haven't missed a Newcastle game in 4 years on Newcastle World LIVE and watch Newcastle World TV pretty much every day. Get up to the ground when I get the chance to get tickets and am also down on the waiting list for a season ticket.

In reply to certain retarded members since, pretty much sums up this Sport Forum, very few know what they are talking about but the majority act like pre-pubesant wa*kers who wouldn't know a football from a rugby ball. Feel free to workout which moron/s that was directed at.
Mon 28/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Colourless"
*Starts singing*

Silverware, no silverware, 30 years no silverware. From St James' Park to anywhere, 30 years no silverware.

*Stops singing* (probably to the delight of most people)
Mon 28/06/04 at 14:15
Regular
I've got proof that they're not,
they haven't won a major trophy in over thirty years.
Mon 28/06/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Colourless"
Anonymous wrote:
> My football knowledge doesn't concentrate on Newcastles 2nd team
> reserves.
>
> Why the hell would i know all of them, unless i supported Newcastle
> which i don't thank god

I don't support them either....
Mon 28/06/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Insert Gently"
My football knowledge doesn't concentrate on Newcastles 2nd team reserves.

Why the hell would i know all of them, unless i supported Newcastle which i don't thank god
Mon 28/06/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Colourless"
Oh dear. Someone does need to brush up on their footballing knowledge.

Anonymous wrote:
> Newcastle Rule ! ! ! !
>
> Darren Ambrose - Who - Played a fair bit last season, usually off bench. Looked quite decent from what I saw of him.
> Stephen Caldwell - Who - Came back from a huge injury, and scored in his return game. Then went to leeds (on loan i believe, something to do with the Michael Bridges deal i think.)
> Robbie Elliott - Who - A veteran these days. Often played left back or full back, and popped up with a few goals in his long career. I thought he was somewhere else at the moment though.
> Steve Harper - Who - Filled in when Shay Given was injured. Looked a good keeper. Tis a shame he has to compete with Given where he'll never get a look in.
> Hugo Viana - Who - Seriously? This guy was supposed to be incredible. He popped up with a few pieces of brilliance, but rarely. And overall has flopped at St James', spending most of his time frozen out on the bench.
Mon 28/06/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Better Than You"
Newcastle Utd are my favourite Premiership team (I support Bradford City) and they are quite good, but no where near the world's best team. But sure they do have some good players and hot potentionals - Jenas, Chopra and Ambrose; and the good players Shearer, Bellamy, Given, Bernard, Robert, Dyer and Hughes (still young) AND O'Brien ('cos he played fo City)! :D

Hope fully they will be able to come 4th this season.
Mon 28/06/04 at 01:15
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Newcastle Rule ! ! ! !

Darren Ambrose - Who
Shola Ameobi - Crap
Craig Bellamy - Fast, but injury prone
Olivier Bernard - Crap
Lee Bowyer - Racist Thug
Titus Bramble - Crap
Martin Brittain - Who
Tony Caig - Who
Stephen Caldwell - Who
Michael Chopra - Supposed to be decent
Kieron Dyer - Very good player
Robbie Elliott - Who
Shay Given - Top class keeper
Steve Harper - Who
Aaron Hughes - Crap
Jermaine Jenas - Will grow up to be a good player, but overrated
Lomana LuaLua - At Portsmouth aint he
Jamie McClen - Who
Andy O'Brien - Crap
Bradley Orr - Who
Laurent Robert - Scores amazing goals from 50 yards
Alan Shearer - Great Striker, but will be gone next season
Gary Speed - Crap
Steven Taylor - Who
Hugo Viana - Who
Jonathan Woodgate - One of the best English defenders

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.