GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conkers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conker's Bad Fur Day'.
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:57
Regular
Has anyone ever played that game Conkers Bad Fur Day on N64 i heard they made some new version on Xbox. I hope they make a version on DS.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Great with butter"
Heh, yeah good point, but if they don't do a good job on the Live aspects then I will explode.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:19
Regular
"0228"
Toasted Crumpet wrote:
> If Conker does not live up to my expectations, that will be it. I
> will lose all faith in them.

The xbox conker is going to be almost exactly the same as the N64 game, it's just a remake so they'll have a job messing it up.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:11
Regular
JFH wrote:

> No, Rare's games are awful these days.

Good, it's not just me :p In saying that, if they mess up the new Conker game I will go mad as I love the original. Perfect Dark as well... was so annoyed to here Rare were going to develop for Microsoft, and the game I've been waiting for still hasn't emerged :(

A large majority of the team who made Goldeneye went to Free Radical yes, despite that, Perfect Dark was easily up to the same par, just a shame they've let themselves slip.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Great with butter"
Yes, Rareware have certainly lost their spark, due to that most of them have joined Free Radical.

If Conker does not live up to my expectations, that will be it. I will lose all faith in them.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:07
Regular
"0228"
MJ wrote:
> perhaps it's just me getting older :(

No, Rare's games are awful these days.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Great with butter"
Tphi wrote:

> All of the Rare-made GBA games have been top quality you tool.

Banjo Pilot, Sabre Wulf, It's Mr Pants?

Yes, that is really some top quality gaming.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:05
Regular
You're missing absolutely nowt with the main console games to be honest. Grabbed by the Ghoulies is actually the only one I can name off of the top of my head at the moment unless Kameo is out. Rare used to make the alarm bells start ringing the minute I read about them developing a new game, its a shame their Xbox offerings haven't quite done that - perhaps it's just me getting older :(
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:58
Regular
Can you name some. I forgot yeah i know im not a hardcore gamer.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Toasted Crumpet wrote:
> Yeah, Microsoft don't seem to care about Rare's handheld games (and
> who would? They are crap

All of the Rare-made GBA games have been top quality you tool.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:33
Regular
RARE's handheld games aren't crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.