GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At least we get our transfer gossip back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 13:44
Regular
Well the positive is at least we can start the transfer market again!

It all stops when england are doing well.

Gerrard stuff will go into overdrive and due to the sheer rate of rumour mongering will go thru next week.

The best thing however is Rooney's injury, i think this will dramatically reduce the chances of him moving, and stop chelsea wasting a stupid amount of money on him! yayyyy
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Green & White Army"
If Gerrard leaves (and I hope to god he doesn't) I will set out on a personal mission to kill Mr Mourihnio, Mr Ambramovich and the fat bald pink shirt wearing Mr kenyon.
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't blame them, good player but instead of waiting around for him to make up his mind they could be out making offers for other players
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah they said he was taking too long to decide. WOMAN.

So they just withdrew the offer.
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Did they? Ooooh Fergie should go in for him then, good successor to Keane for a couple of years and should keep the red card average ticking along nicely for United in his absence :-D
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Colourless"
He's not going to Barca. They withdrew their offer last I'd heard.
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seeing as Davids is going to Barca then yes it's very unlikely he'll join United.

Why we're getting linked with Rooney anyway i don't know, sure it'd be great to have him in the team but we've already got enough strikers as it is, Fergie should be concentrating on bringing a creative midfielder in (Jaoquin looked very good in the games he played) and another defender.

Speaking of Rooney though, talk today of a 22 million pound move, exactly where was this money when Ronaldinho was available eh? Board of muppets
Sat 26/06/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Colourless"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Old story, but could come back after Cassano's top performance.
>
> [URL]http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st53480.htm[/URL]

Baldini had been looking to nail Cassano?

No wonder he wants to leave Roma.
Sat 26/06/04 at 03:41
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> The way I see it, next-season's opening-day fixtures featuring 'the
> big-three' were set-up so nicely as to correspong with all that is
> Wayne Rooney.
>
> Arsénal vs. Everton - that's the champions' against England's
> No.1.
> Manure vs. Chelski - the two clubs, apparently fighting
> for his signature.
>

Muhahaha
Sat 26/06/04 at 02:31
Regular
yeah i didn't think gerrard would happen in the slightest but it has to much in coomon wth the rio and beckham sagas. No denial and far to much press coverage. Astoundingly i think it will now happen!
Fri 25/06/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The way I see it, next-season's opening-day fixtures featuring 'the big-three' were set-up so nicely as to correspong with all that is Wayne Rooney.

Arsénal vs. Everton - that's the champions' against England's No.1.
Man United vs. Chelski - the two clubs, apparently fighting for his signature.

Rather suspicious yet again, if you ask me...!

I would've never even thought Gerrard would consider leaving Liverpool before Euro 2004, but now, with all these changes that have gone on and his growing relationship with Frank Lampard, I've got a feeling it could really happen now...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.