GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At least we get our transfer gossip back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 13:44
Regular
Well the positive is at least we can start the transfer market again!

It all stops when england are doing well.

Gerrard stuff will go into overdrive and due to the sheer rate of rumour mongering will go thru next week.

The best thing however is Rooney's injury, i think this will dramatically reduce the chances of him moving, and stop chelsea wasting a stupid amount of money on him! yayyyy
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:44
Regular
Well the positive is at least we can start the transfer market again!

It all stops when england are doing well.

Gerrard stuff will go into overdrive and due to the sheer rate of rumour mongering will go thru next week.

The best thing however is Rooney's injury, i think this will dramatically reduce the chances of him moving, and stop chelsea wasting a stupid amount of money on him! yayyyy
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:49
Regular
Do you think Gerrards value has dropped this summer? He looked nothing near world class.

And looking back to last season, what a piece of business it was selling Beckham for twice Ronaldo's fee.
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
chelsea have made 2 alleged bids for mr gerrard:
1) Scott Parker + Damien Duff + £20mil
2) £35mil
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
According to BBC teletext, the move will be for £36m.
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Vampyr wrote:
> chelsea have made 2 alleged bids for mr gerrard:
> 1) Scott Parker + Damien Duff + £20mil

That is purely laughable.
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:02
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> chelsea have made 2 alleged bids for mr gerrard:
> 1) Scott Parker + Damien Duff + £20mil

the daily mail made that up.

It wouldn't surprise me if scott parker left though.

32 mill i reckon
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
Old story, but could come back after Cassano's top performance.

[URL]http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st53480.htm[/URL]
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:30
Regular
um i doubt you'd sign him anymore, you have a full complement of strikers now, and there are greater issues needing addressing in midfield, considering butt is likely to go and keanes sucessor needs to be found as he is probably on borrowed time (but still playing awesome!)
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:58
Regular
I still dont understand how Keane went from only being able to play one game a week to coming out of international exile! amazing.

I still think we need another striker though. Solksjaer seems to be a better winger than a striker! Not sure if he will stay either, as he is getting on a bit. Cassano/Gilardino would be amazing. Gilardino would be the ideal one, as he is more a Ruud type of player in that he is just a pure goalscorer. Saha and Smith have much more to thier game. Two forwards, and two strikers. Would be perfect.
Fri 25/06/04 at 15:04
Regular
id say saha has more striker in him that support, very quick very aggressive.

Sir alex has lived with only one striker for a couple of years, can't see him getting a fourth as he has solskjaer, and seems to like Giggs and scholes in random roles too.

Good luck to you if you sign either of the italian youngsters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.