GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bring Fowler Back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Kram"
This is an online petion to bring fowler back to the England squad. Not that it will ever get read by anyone who can make that decision, but what the heck.
Robbie Fowler AKA: God (Not many footballers get that nickname) is still only 29, the same age as Beckham. He was the original boy wonder, before Owen or Rooney. Why does Eriksson pick players like Vassel, who only got 9 goals last season, and not Fowler, who still gets around 30 goals a season. And he's still only 29 and will be only 31 for the world cup! If you agree that Fowler should be in the England squad post a message in this forum, and post this topic in as many forums onlinne as you can think of other the special reserve.
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> It'd be safe to say you're a Man City fan then, yes?

Or a Liverpool fan who's just came out of a coma and still thinks they both are amazing.
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Fowler is awful. Full stop
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
MarkF wrote:
> You just can't say 'Fowler stinks.'
>
> Macmannomam anyone?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

It'd be safe to say you're a Man City fan then, yes?
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Thang'yooverr'much, I'm here all week ladies and gentleman. Thank you, try the veal, it comes with my personal recommendation.
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:36
Regular
Ba dum dum tsshhh
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hmm...

Fowler stinks.

Hey, whaddya know....
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:12
Regular
Yes, yes you can.
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Kram"
You just can't say 'Fowler stinks.'

Macmannomam anyone?
Fri 25/06/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Pish
Fri 25/06/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'd rather Pauline Fowler was in the england squad than that huge-hootered, past-his-best-by-date, coke hoovering failed footballer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.