GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bring Fowler Back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Kram"
This is an online petion to bring fowler back to the England squad. Not that it will ever get read by anyone who can make that decision, but what the heck.
Robbie Fowler AKA: God (Not many footballers get that nickname) is still only 29, the same age as Beckham. He was the original boy wonder, before Owen or Rooney. Why does Eriksson pick players like Vassel, who only got 9 goals last season, and not Fowler, who still gets around 30 goals a season. And he's still only 29 and will be only 31 for the world cup! If you agree that Fowler should be in the England squad post a message in this forum, and post this topic in as many forums onlinne as you can think of other the special reserve.
Fri 25/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Kram"
I can see this isn't working. What's wrong with y'all!!!

I'll try a different forum.
Fri 25/06/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Kram"
Remember he's only 29 still. The only reason he's not as good is because he left Liverpool. Do you know the reason he left Liverpool? This is the honest truth.

Because he was the best aimer, the players in Liverpool bet him he couldn't hit wos'is face - the assistant manager with the big nose - on the nose. So he only bloody well did! The following fallout led to Fowler being forced out of Liverpool.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He was genius. was.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Kram"
I can't believe you all think Fowler is crap.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Kram"
I'm actually an Oxford Utd Fan, actually.
Fri 25/06/04 at 15:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Vasell with a broken leg is better than Fowler, at the moment.

Though Defoe beats them both.

And Micheal Ricketts pwns them all.
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Insert Gently"
good one sherlock
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Hence the coma remark...
Fri 25/06/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I'm a Liverpool fan and i think that fowler is crap, and i'd never play him in my squad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.