GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stress"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 20:31
"Hi"
How do you deal with stress, I didn't realise it but my way of getting out of stress is laughing. I talk to these two girls who I have such a laugh with thta we barely get a chance to talk. I used to kick omething or yell out really loud but now I never have any arguments or get really mad at anyone thanks to laghing.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:31
"Hi"
How do you deal with stress, I didn't realise it but my way of getting out of stress is laughing. I talk to these two girls who I have such a laugh with thta we barely get a chance to talk. I used to kick omething or yell out really loud but now I never have any arguments or get really mad at anyone thanks to laghing.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:39
Regular
"8==="
Laugh or take myself down a gear. When I reach my limit for stress I simply take a step back and sort of shift down a gear because it's not worth having a breakdown over or something.
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I beat off. sex or beating off releases endorphines into your brain (the primary effect of ecstasy) which gives a feeling of tranquality.

Its good.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:01
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
how do i deal with stress? hmmmm.... generally i get really moody, eat pizza and watch favourite film. alcohol is usually also involved...
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:00
Regular
I've been trying to relax kinda yoga style recently, by clearing my head out, it works too.

Just close your eyes, breathe deep in through your nostrils, and concentrate on nothing else but the breathes.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Selected"
is the original post an advert for laughing?
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have never got stressed, i dont see how people can get stressed.

It's just people making a big deal out of nothing. Getting stressed helps nothing at all.
Fri 25/06/04 at 00:43
Regular
I've actually picked up Carmen Electra's Striptease Aerobics DVD's recently. Now, not only am I stress free...but, I've got skills! Hah!
Fri 25/06/04 at 21:53
"Hi"
Hmm, I am stressed now but I'm just going to watch Big Brother then go online till the wee hours of the evening.
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
H²O wrote:
> I have never got stressed, i dont see how people can get stressed.
>
> It's just people making a big deal out of nothing. Getting stressed
> helps nothing at all.

Big deal out of nothing? I'd like to see you have a week in my shoes and try and not feel stressed at the end of it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.