GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stress"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 20:31
"Hi"
How do you deal with stress, I didn't realise it but my way of getting out of stress is laughing. I talk to these two girls who I have such a laugh with thta we barely get a chance to talk. I used to kick omething or yell out really loud but now I never have any arguments or get really mad at anyone thanks to laghing.
Mon 05/07/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Selected"
stress rock is the best rock after all
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I used to play badminton. Really well, actually. I played for my county and, if I had any interest in it, I probably would have gone on to play for England. But I used to have such a temper with myself. Never took it out on anyone, but if I lost then I'd get really angry and sulk forever. But something changed for me one day. Can't remember what, but I actually started enjoying myself, and I've never looked back. That was when I was about 13/14, and now I'm 23 and I've probably laughed everyday since. Ask Snuggly - I don't do angry.

I wouldn't call it stress relief, but any tension that I'm feeling goes when I play guitar.
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The rants I write are my main stress relief. Works a treat for me.
Mon 05/07/04 at 01:53
"Hi"
I also think thinking up diobolical plots that are really smart but you will never do is also a good way of getting out of stress.
Sun 04/07/04 at 11:38
Regular
Simple walk away, to the nearest baron area you can find, and scream really loud.

Well, at least my idea's fun.
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
H²O wrote:
> I have never got stressed, i dont see how people can get stressed.
>
> It's just people making a big deal out of nothing. Getting stressed
> helps nothing at all.

Big deal out of nothing? I'd like to see you have a week in my shoes and try and not feel stressed at the end of it!
Fri 25/06/04 at 21:53
"Hi"
Hmm, I am stressed now but I'm just going to watch Big Brother then go online till the wee hours of the evening.
Fri 25/06/04 at 00:43
Regular
I've actually picked up Carmen Electra's Striptease Aerobics DVD's recently. Now, not only am I stress free...but, I've got skills! Hah!
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have never got stressed, i dont see how people can get stressed.

It's just people making a big deal out of nothing. Getting stressed helps nothing at all.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Selected"
is the original post an advert for laughing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.