GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Computer Games Design"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
If I pass all my A levels I hope to be going to uni to start a Computer Science Games Development course and I was wondering has anyone else done this course before or currently doing this course, and if you are could you give me some pointers in what it will involve? Also I haven't really made any games beofore e.g. and flash games on the internet and does anyone know where I could learn or if theres any good books as any help would be nice, Thanks.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:41
"period drama"
Indeed. That's why I'm doing a course with some games stuff in it - so I might actually want to do some extra work when I can.
Sat 05/03/05 at 09:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Wooooooo!

I got offered a job at Free Radical!

:D
Sun 06/03/05 at 02:59
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Cooky wrote:
> Wooooooo!
>
> I got offered a job at Free Radical!
>
> :D

Congrats

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.