GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"28 Weeks Later"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 09:34
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Boyle and Garland not involved.

Waits for torrent of "well, it might be good then", "Oh, they are zombies really", "crap arty farty movie", "I didn't like it at all". Well, I'll tell you what. I don't give a damn. I love the movie. It's a classic British horror movie and a great genre movie in it's own right. Still, would have prefered the ending when Jim died but you can't have everything. You don't like the movie, your loss. Anyway, this sequel is a pure money spinning excercise, and will suck balls.

[URL]http://chud.com/news/june04/june2128.php3[/URL]
Wed 23/06/04 at 13:59
Regular
this film was utter ball (days), very impressive first to ten mins, the actual film was utter crap, one of the worse ive seen. No story, no scares no plot.
Wed 23/06/04 at 08:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Just thought. "Dog Soldiers 2" may well go the American route but the 'true' sequel, I.e. the Vampire and Genetics movies I've heard discussed may well remain in the hands of the original team. Theres no reason for them to be called Dog Soldiers 2 and 3. Oh, I made a mistake too, Its Kevin McKidd that's the "John McLain" of horror, not Sean Pertwee.
Tue 22/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
My mate met the director too.

As for the films, I can't see whats going to happen unless theres some stupid goverment coverup about to happen and they send that guy back to die.
Tue 22/06/04 at 23:00
Regular
"That's right!"
My mate knows the guy who made Dog Soldiers. True story.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No worries - common sense should've told me not to read it!
Tue 22/06/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Timmargh wrote:
> Mental note: don't read about 28 Weeks Later if you haven't
> seen 28 Days Later ...

*Arg* Apologies, didn't think of the spoilers in the article.
Tue 22/06/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mental note: don't read about 28 Weeks Later if you haven't seen 28 Days Later ...
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> It was crap. Granted, I've only seen it once, but it definitely wasn't
> the scary film everyone said it was.

Wasn't scary, and see original posts comments.

> Give me Dog Soldiers any day.

Good honest fun. But not scary either. "I hope I give you the sh!tes, you f***** wimp. "
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mess wrote:
> The sequel to Dog Soldiers is also NOT written or directed by the
> original english creators and has instead moved to America.
>
> *shudders*

Strange. Not what I heard. I heard Wurzles son was "the john Mclain" of horrow, and tackes vampires bnext and genetic engineering (Frankenstein's Monster) in the third. All written and directed by the original team.

Probably wrong though..............
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:44
Regular
"keep your receipt"
The sequel to Dog Soldiers is also NOT written or directed by the original english creators and has instead moved to America.

*shudders*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.