GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Evening, Children"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 01:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
"How can I lose to such an idiot?"
- Aaron Nimzovich (1886-1935), Chessmaster

____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ _________

Another year passes, another time for a post. And it's been a reasonably fruitful year too. Having done one year of a computing degree (and having done quite well on the whole), I realise that I hate the subject and hope to change to economics next year. And, after almost getting into a relationship with the girl of my dreams (who, incidentally, really liked me at the time too), I ended up not only losing her to another guy, but went as far as getting myself into a position whereby we don't talk... great.

But the year was fruitful! I made some great friends and had some good times.

Looking forward to the next year, things will start with a bang - next week I'm embarking on a completely unplanned trip somewhere in the world. (I'll probably fly to Hong Kong and get some visas for SE Asia/China and then travel a bit). Then back in England to do some work, followed by a trip with friends to either Iceland, Amsterdam or Cyprus. Finally, I should be going back to uni with a new subject... unless they don't let me change - in which case I think another gap year is in order!

So, there's my rant of a year! How are the rest of your old school guys doing?

===SonicRav--->
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 22/06/04 at 01:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
"How can I lose to such an idiot?"
- Aaron Nimzovich (1886-1935), Chessmaster

____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ _________

Another year passes, another time for a post. And it's been a reasonably fruitful year too. Having done one year of a computing degree (and having done quite well on the whole), I realise that I hate the subject and hope to change to economics next year. And, after almost getting into a relationship with the girl of my dreams (who, incidentally, really liked me at the time too), I ended up not only losing her to another guy, but went as far as getting myself into a position whereby we don't talk... great.

But the year was fruitful! I made some great friends and had some good times.

Looking forward to the next year, things will start with a bang - next week I'm embarking on a completely unplanned trip somewhere in the world. (I'll probably fly to Hong Kong and get some visas for SE Asia/China and then travel a bit). Then back in England to do some work, followed by a trip with friends to either Iceland, Amsterdam or Cyprus. Finally, I should be going back to uni with a new subject... unless they don't let me change - in which case I think another gap year is in order!

So, there's my rant of a year! How are the rest of your old school guys doing?

===SonicRav--->

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.