GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England V Portugal - Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Insert Gently"
England V Portugal - Predictions

England 3 - 2 Portugal

OR

England 2 - 1 Portugal
Tue 22/06/04 at 09:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I think a lot depends on the weather.
>
> If it's hot-hot, they'll beat us. If it's cooler we will play and
> therefore win.

Well, it'll obviously be a 7:45 kick off, so on with that I'd fancy us more than them. Lets just, as you say, hope it is as cool as possible.
Tue 22/06/04 at 07:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think we may have a good game on our hands here- Rooney's on fire, and the Portugese aren't exactly firing on all cylinders. Owen had better sort his game out here, though, because it's high time he delivered in Euro 2004. An england win is possible so long as the team doesn't play so sloppily at the start and end of games like they have earlier this championship.

I only hope it doesn't go to penalities. ^_^
Tue 22/06/04 at 03:01
Regular
We'll see.. although I don't find Portugal's crowd too amazing compared to Japanese and Korean fans from WC 2002.
Even then there's still a load of teams that are as good or even better than England..
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Prediction? Much crowd trouble, whatever the outcome.

(I'll go 2 - 1 England if including extra time)
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think a lot depends on the weather.

If it's hot-hot, they'll beat us. If it's cooler we will play and therefore win.
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:37
Regular
According to Eurosport stats Figo is the third only to Zidane and Deco in the creativy table.

Home advantage should see Portugal through.
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Insert Gently"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> (Figo's a tad crap at the moment)
>
> Your opinion I suppose, but I think Figo's easily been Portugal's
> best player.

He's not half the player he was three or four years ago
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Can't get drunk now
He's been working full-time but he quits in September to re-become a student and get drunk :D

He may speak to you then
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Sports and IT? What a bizarre combo. IT practitioner? Never heard of that before.

I miss his drunken ramblings where he needed his sister to turn the PC on for him to drunkenly ramble.
Mon 21/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
YEAH!
I'm doing a joint honors in Sports and IT and Ben is retaking a BTEC ND for IT Practitioners!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.