GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Revives N64*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 23:19
Regular
"8==="
Took a couple of goes to get it going, started with Quake Multiplayer and soon No Mercy shall be dusted off.

Decided I'm going to take back 10-15 games with me when I go back up to scotland including:

C&C
Every Single THQ wrestling game
Road Rash 64
OOT + Majora's Mask (if I can find it)
Hybrid Heaven (Brilliant - all N64 owners grab a copy now)

Possibles:

F-Zero
Wipeout 64
The Extreme G's
Turok 2
Fighters Destiny

Might sell the possible's instead.
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:48
Regular
"8==="
GOOD.
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Also found a level skip cheat for Winback so I'll take that too.
>
> Better than MGS2? By MILES.

ALWAYS wanted that.
Thu 24/02/05 at 19:53
Regular
"8==="
Fun = good.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hedfix wrote:
> Good game

I'm sorry "youve done down so many estimations in my book"
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:33
Regular
"8==="
Also found a level skip cheat for Winback so I'll take that too.

Better than MGS2? By MILES.
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:32
Regular
"8==="
Been playing Hybrid Heaven. Great game, great gameplay - the whole leveling up thing is genius.

The graphics were never special which makes it easyto come back to as there's no shock at how dated it now looks. It looked dated at he time anyway. :)
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:29
Regular
"8==="
gerrid wrote:
> You should all buy Iggy's Wreckin' Balls and cry at how accurate the
> title actually is.

Good game, apart from the multi (which was good but if anyone pressed a button after the match had finished it skipped who'd one which was very lame - they should've made it 'press Start to skip match scores').
Thu 24/02/05 at 00:32
Regular
N64 Fan wrote:
> Yeh I agree actually.
> I played Mario Kart 64 the other day and realised (after playing
> Double Dash) just how dire it is now!

I prefer the battle maps on Mario Kart 64, DD had better battle games but the maps were boring and small. The gamecube map for example just a square arena with wall so you cant fall off. They remind me of the maps for super mario kart, no depth.
Wed 23/02/05 at 23:37
Regular
Actually, give Super Smash Brothers a chance and you do start to realise why you loved it more then than you love Melee now...

It's a lot slower paced and controlled.
Not quite so crazy and manic.
In some ways, that's Melee's charm in how insane it is, but there's something more comfortable about playing the original. Even if the controls are a bit slow and clunky! :-)
Wed 23/02/05 at 20:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You should all buy Iggy's Wreckin' Balls and cry at how accurate the title actually is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.