GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General arguments to get people arguing."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Kram"
Everyone says Oasis didn't crack america, but to date they have sold far more records there than Coldplay. Be Here Now shot straight to the top of the billboard charts. Also you could ask anyone on xbox live if they've heard of them and they will have.

Rory Gallagher is technically a better guitarist than Jimi Hendrix, personally I think his songs are also better, anyone heard Crest Of a Wave?

We don't have to worry about pop music ruining the music industry, because credible music will always be more successful. People that like crap music also like credible music, but people that like credible music don't usually like crap music. Look at the biggest groups: Beatles, Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones... (Most are British too!)

White teenage Americans are obsessed with black rap culture, you just need to play xbox live to realise that.

I'm glad football isn't big in America, because they would do what they've done with punk rock music and many other things, they'd reinvent it and make oout as if they created it and it would never be they same.
(At leats we play our football with our feet!)

P.S. Does anyone else think the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman are they best books ever?
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Kram"
Everyone says Oasis didn't crack america, but to date they have sold far more records there than Coldplay. Be Here Now shot straight to the top of the billboard charts. Also you could ask anyone on xbox live if they've heard of them and they will have.

Rory Gallagher is technically a better guitarist than Jimi Hendrix, personally I think his songs are also better, anyone heard Crest Of a Wave?

We don't have to worry about pop music ruining the music industry, because credible music will always be more successful. People that like crap music also like credible music, but people that like credible music don't usually like crap music. Look at the biggest groups: Beatles, Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones... (Most are British too!)

White teenage Americans are obsessed with black rap culture, you just need to play xbox live to realise that.

I'm glad football isn't big in America, because they would do what they've done with punk rock music and many other things, they'd reinvent it and make oout as if they created it and it would never be they same.
(At leats we play our football with our feet!)

P.S. Does anyone else think the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman are they best books ever?
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
MarkF wrote:
> P.S. Does anyone else think the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip
> Pullman are they best books ever?

They are good yes. But Pullman had a go at C.S. Lewis, and you just can't do that. Respect -50.
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Paul Gilbert is technically a better guitarist than me. Fact.
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If I could play guitar, I'd suck. Fact.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Kram"
Pete Doherty need to sort himself out or their won't be much more of the libertines. Last I heard he was flogging lyrics for heroin.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He was going to do a private gig for a grand, just to get a kick.

I fear for him. I seriously do.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Kram"
Let's just hope they hurry up and get their next album out before they fall apart.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
heard Babyshambles? It's basically Pete doing acoustic, and it's amazing.

I can give you a link, if you want, it's all free.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Kram"
Okay.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://www.babyshambles.net/[/URL]

It's all free, just 'save target as' for all of teh pictures (except the top and bottom one) after you enter the site, or whatever.

arcady is the 'star track', and possibly 'I love you (but you're green)'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.